1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    G owner here

In addition to those listed above.

G has:
    speed sensing door locks
    on board trip meter
    auto climate
    better seat material (not sure about this)
    extra passenger airbag (Extra safety for your loved ones)
    colors not available in E variant
    chrome mirror cover (can be upgraded outside)

The best value for money is the E variant. If you can afford to get the G for a better general driving experience. do it. otherwise, E is more than good enough.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Put it simply, if you can afford it go for it.

Just do not get bitten by the "upgrade" bug.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    daughter and wife like the bronze color e. and sometimes, my wife pala lets my daughter ride sa passenger side so id rather have the airbags. kaya G it is. Thanks for the input!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by olats View Post
    daughter and wife like the bronze color e. and sometimes, my wife pala lets my daughter ride sa passenger side so id rather have the airbags. kaya G it is. Thanks for the input!
    Yes. Buy the car you really want so as not to second-guess yourself esp. when you already bought one and still considering the other option.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by olats View Post

This would be okay if your daughter is around 10y.o. or above. Otherwise, the airbag may do more harm than good. That's why in the US they let children sit at the back.

The much nicer interior of the G is a big plus for me. Looks and feels classier. Most of the time your inside the car so the inside should also look good.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yan ba E ay may power windows na. a friend bought an innova only to find out pawis windows. major fail considering he has a growing family. hindi daw nya alam

but if it is then go for E, no sense spending more for an AUV. it's still an AUV

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    J lang ang pawis windows... E is power windows na...

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    This would be okay if your daughter is around 10y.o. or above. Otherwise, the airbag may do more harm than good. That's why in the US they let children sit at the back.

The much nicer interior of the G is a big plus for me. Looks and feels classier. Most of the time your inside the car so the inside should also look good.
    i prefer a nicer interior too than a ricey exterior, hehehe..and totoo yang sabi ni glntvr.. kaya mga kids ko sa rear seats nakaupo.. pwede naman sa harap ung daughter mo kung may child seat yan--which is an additional 3-5 thousand.

anyways, if you can afford it, go for the G.. napakalaking convenience ang auto climate control.. just set it to "auto" 22-24 deg., set the a/c to recirculation, then bahala na ang computer mag-timpla, no more fiddling while driving.. pati ung steering wheel audio control is a plus, lalo na kung highway driving--where-in pag mag-aadjust ka ng volume kung malakas na ang road noise..

ung on-board fuel-efficiency monitor, helps ou sa consumo mo... pwede mong gawing game where in dapat you'll see better numbers than you are having now.

teka gas ba o diesel? for me, i'll get the gas model, much cheaper to maintain than the d4d.. pero d4d mura fuel...so factor that in..

but.. if you you could live without those conveniences/ cannot afford to pay the extra premium, just get the E.
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; October 12th, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gas model. Natatakot ako sa D4D dahil sa feedbacks dito e.

My kid is allowed to ride in front only during short distances. Even with car seat di ata advisable in front e. If I am the one driving, sa middle seat lang siya. Rear seats are a big no-no sakin.

Closed the G variant this afternoon. Baka makuha by Saturday. Lumampas sa budget. Halos kapresyo na nung tucson na pinagisipan ko bilin. Sabi nila, innova raw practical choice e.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If you have 3 kids or less, mas ok yung Tucson sa Innova.

Anyway nakabili ka na and the Innova is a good family car. Best family car at that price range actually, especially if it's a big family :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Innova G worth the 100k diff?