New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Getting an Innova.

Now stuck on whether to get the E Model or G Model. Can anyone highlight the difference between the two? Will I be better off upgrading with aftermarket parts?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's not worth the difference to me. i'd stick to the E.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I have an Innova G 2009 . it took me while to decide, but I'm so glad I made the right choice. GO FOR THE G

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Masyadong class na ang G sakin. Beige interior, sparkling chrome stuff etc. etc.

Stick with the E, pareho lang naman halos eh. Ako I can live without the features that the G has which the E doesn't have.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Cosmetic enhancements lang yata ang difference nila.

G has:
    1. Door claddings (?)
    2. Foglamps
    3. Beige interior as mentioned and the chrome stuffs (side mirror, door handles, grille)
    4. Faux wood trims
    5. Optitron gauges (Optitron din ba yung E? Basta magkaiba itsura ng gauges ng E sa G)
    6. 3rd brake light

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    IMO, kung same engine and tranny, stick with the E.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Depends on you whether you like those extra features and you are willing to spend for it. Personally I'd go for the G.

It has all these chrome and other moldings as standard. I'm not a fan of chrome but these accents are not overdone. Just don't add chrome headlight, tail light and gas cap covers. Plus having them standard rather than an aftermarket add on is still different for me.

Optitron gauges are really nice to look at.

G gets a passenger airbag, nicer rims, back up sensors and the multi information display plus factory keyless entry.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Same everything in terms of engine and tranny.

I like the bronze color which is only available in the G. Ok rin may fog lamps, airbags on the passenger side, rear sensor tsaka yun keyless/alarm. All other aesthethics and features I think I can live without. I dont even know what advantages the optitron and climate control give.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    [IMG][/IMG]

interior ng innova G

kung kaya mo ang monthly amortization difference and initial cash outlay go with G.. but since 100T difference yan, at utang pa sasakyan, baka mahirapan ka bunin ang monthly. if your priority is a transport, go with E.. its way better than J, may rear wiper naman ang E, pero wala atang defogger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Innova G worth the 100k diff?