New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Innova E for me. Like what Mile2 said, the additional safety features and may I add, when a J variant and an E variant was parked in front of you and a man asked you which will you choose....what would you pick?
    J Variant for the budget wise . Toyota added driver side air bag for the J Variant.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    If its me and its within the budget, I'll get the E variant. No need to go through the hassle of installing aftermarket power windows, door lock, and alloys (to replace the steel rims of the J).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    If its me and its within the budget, I'll get the E variant. No need to go through the hassle of installing aftermarket power windows, door lock, and alloys (to replace the steel rims of the J).
    I agree. Coz at the end of the day, una mong iisipin sana E na ang kinuha ko kasi hirap ng pawis window.. and the power lock mechanisms of the original are far more better than those taiwan brands actuators.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xfreemanx View Post
    I was told by a dealer that Innova Es that came out earlier (2005) did not have airbags. Totoo ba ito?

True. Nung 2007, yun facelifted Innova E nag labas ng airbags. Price at P913K for the E Gas.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Innova E D4D na, or even better, G D4D. J D4D variant is bare, good for the company fleet but not for family use.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Innova E D4D na, or even better, G D4D. J D4D variant is bare, good for the company fleet but not for family use.
    Pwede rin family use. May Innova J kami, gas nga lang. hehe We bought that vehicle in 2006. Bili namin dun P763K. Ngayon the J variant Gas price at P803K. Yun Diesel nasa P850+ ata, not sure. Lakas humatak yun J gas kahit sa overtake di ka mabibitin. Lakas sa gas sa city driving. (6 kph/l). May Innova ka? gas ba or diesel sir GTi? Pawis windows at walang power side mirrors nga lang pero ang inmportante may magagamit kmi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ako personally wala, pero may tatlong silver na 2005 Innova J D4D kami sa factory ng family namin na ginagamit as service/backup vehicle. Hindi ko gaanong pinapansin yung gawain sa factory kaya hindi ko alam kung paano yung pagtakbo nun. Pero since nandun pa yung mga Innova, I'll presume na maayos ang takbo nila at walang mga sira, or else binebenta kaagad yan. Kapag may nasiraan ng kotse sa family namin pwede hiramin, kaya nasakyan ko na although hindi pa na-drive. Ok naman siya, pero naiirita ako sa walang power amenities, at yung bare look. Kaya ko sinabi na ok siya pang-fleet. Pero pag family, I'll go two steps further and get the G D4D.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Also, yung Innova E may wiper sa likod yung J wala.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    kung idadagdag ang innova g vvt-i a/t sa usapan, ito ang kukunin ko over innova e d4d a/t. mas mura po kasi ang higher trim innova g vvt-i a/t kesa sa lower-trim innova e d4d a/t dahil sa makina. kumbaga, get more, pay less. i will only get an innova j if i'm a dog-breeder and remove the seats at the back then place my dogs there.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Dont ever think of buying base model "J" unless if you really dont need power features... it happened to me I bought J due to low cost but in the end I spent a lot just to put back those power amenities and those aftermarket power features like universal power windows suck, sirain, they wont last.

Iba parin pag factory installed kasi designed and engineered yan ulti mu support at turnilyo naka matched.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Innova E vs Innova J Manual