New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Which is the better choice Innova E or Innova J both manual diesel.

Innva E costs 110Thou more than the cost of Innova J but it has mag wheels, power windows and power mirrors.

Which do you think is the better buy or better bang for the buck so to speak?

I shall appreciate your comments fellow tsikoteers.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Php 119K to be exact.

Aside from features you have mentioned, you are actually paying for the ABS and Driver side Air Bag, you are paying for additional safety features not found on J variant. Other aesthetic features like colored key door handles and seat material has minimal cost.

Paying PhP119K for the features you mentioned plus Air Bag and ABS is already bang for bucks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Innova E for me. Like what Mile2 said, the additional safety features and may I add, when a J variant and an E variant was parked in front of you and a man asked you which will you choose....what would you pick?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you value the mags, ABS, driver side air bag, and power door/windows, the additional P119k is ok.

Personally, I just want the power door/windows, so the extra P119k is too much.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    These are things that the J variant can never have, even with the help from the after market:

1.) ABS
    2.) Driver side airbag
    3.) Four spoke steering wheels: (bec. of the airbag)
    4.) Color: flaxen - choose this color makes your Innova look more upscale since it is available for E and G variant only.
    5.) Factory power windows - those after market ones seem substandard.

Overall, if the budget allows, E variant is worth purchasing.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ako, important sa akin yung airbags and SRS brakes. not to mention, important din sa akin na may mags na and power windows.

tingin ko sulit yung price difference.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by font View Post
    If you value the mags, ABS, driver side air bag, and power door/windows, the additional P119k is ok.

Personally, I just want the power door/windows, so the extra P119k is too much.
    Same thoughts here, if I were to buy an Innova, I'd get the J D4D model then pakabit na lang ng power windows, meron nagbebenta ng power windows for Innova J, nakalimutan ko na pangalan nun pero minsan may maliit na ad yun sa Manila Bulletin, I think nagbebenta rin yun ng mga bullbars and the like.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    These are things that the J variant can never have, even with the help from the after market:

1.) ABS
    2.) Driver side airbag
    4.) Color: flaxen - choose this color makes your Innova look more upscale since it is available for E and G variant only.

Agree, buy the E if you can afford the additional P119. When I bought my Innova, I was looking for the E or G. But, my budget's good for J only. He he he . . .

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

1.) ABS
    2.) Driver side airbag

number001 is right. E variant is worth purchasing.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [quote=number001;1224807]These are things that the J variant can never have, even with the help from the after market:

1.) ABS
    2.) Driver side airbag

i think you can. except that, with the added cost, you'd probably be better off getting the E. to me, the most useful add-ons would be the power locks and the power windows. and don't forget the vinyl seats versus cloth-covered seats.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Innova E vs Innova J Manual