New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    479
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by andretti View Post
    ....Kung sa maintenance naman, tipid na tipid ang Sportivo, e halos ala nang maintenance yung sa amin after the third year pero hangga ngayon ayun no issues parin....

    If it will be your daily drive, choose the Innova due to its lower stance and car-like features, but if you like to have a go anywhere, hassle free type of car, choose the Sportivo.
    No doubt naman sir, highly dependable at durable naman talaga ang Crosswind.... Pang-harabas nga ang 2003 Crosswind XT ni misis.

    Pero sana naman huwag naman plus PhP1.100 M for the Sportivo ---- yes, andoon na tayo sa tibay pero it's just too boring hehe.... Mataas na nga ang PhP0.750 M diyan haha


    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Wow. I'm a Gentleman! haha
    Mismo! Ahoho

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    488
    #12
    Tama Sir, masyado nang overpriced ang Sportivo sa presyong php1.1M...hehe ito nga din ang pang-harabas ni misis, dapat pala mag-mit misis natin sir!!!

    Pero honestly before we bought the Sportivo ang nasa isip lang namin is tibay at wala ng iba,. I think that alone sells it to a lot of people, kaya sa tagal tagal na gamit mo ang sasakyan, sulit na sulit na... di nga namin nagamit warranty during its first 3 years dahil alang nasira...

    If you plan to keep the car for more that 5 years and you don't mind the harsh ride then get the Isuzu due to lower overall maintenance cost, but if you want to enjoy your driving experience, a more relaxed ride and will dispose your car in lets say in less than 5 years then get the Innova...

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,343
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Pero sana naman huwag naman plus PhP1.100 M for the Sportivo ---- yes, andoon na tayo sa tibay pero it's just too boring hehe.... Mataas na nga ang PhP0.750 M diyan haha
    At that price, it would be the Innova killer for sure!

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,980
    #14
    Siguro naman sa durability, tatagal din ang innova...

    Quote Originally Posted by andretti View Post
    Tama Sir, masyado nang overpriced ang Sportivo sa presyong php1.1M...hehe ito nga din ang pang-harabas ni misis, dapat pala mag-mit misis natin sir!!!

    Pero honestly before we bought the Sportivo ang nasa isip lang namin is tibay at wala ng iba,. I think that alone sells it to a lot of people, kaya sa tagal tagal na gamit mo ang sasakyan, sulit na sulit na... di nga namin nagamit warranty during its first 3 years dahil alang nasira...

    If you plan to keep the car for more that 5 years and you don't mind the harsh ride then get the Isuzu due to lower overall maintenance cost, but if you want to enjoy your driving experience, a more relaxed ride and will dispose your car in lets say in less than 5 years then get the Innova...

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,661
    #15
    Isuzu Sportivo:

    -- The Sportivo is known to be durable & bullet-proof. Regards to its maintenance, worry not, it's dirt cheap. However, for the past 2875973057 years, safety-wise they have not improved. The seatbelts are your only best chance of survival. Design-wise, not has much been changed. Swapping headlights to headlights, bumpers to bumpers and grille to grille and call it a new model was Isuzu's trademark. IMO, though, the current design is actually a bit impressive. Not that I like old-fashioned vehicles but the looks justifies it's durability. Brusko, ika nga. However, overall the Sportivo DOESN'T justify it's hefty price tag attached to it. The 1M++ tag isn't just well fit to it. Probably when they swap the engine to a more modern one or yet, include some safety features.

    Innova E M/T

    -- Okay family vehicle. Comfortable. Bang-for-the-buck. What can I say? It's an Innova.

    Adventure

    -- Can't say much on this. But from the looks of it, it's pretty durable and looks more worth the buck than the expensive Sportivo.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #16
    Innova ka na lalo na kung ikaw ang driver. Sobrang kupad ng Crosswind.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    488
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Siguro naman sa durability, tatagal din ang innova...
    Matibay naman ang Innova, but not as tough as Isuzu IMO.
    An example of having to choose on which one is more durable whenever we go to the farm, for sure Sportivo ang gagamitin, rough road kasi, you would be fool to use the Innova.

    buyer's preference nalang

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,173
    #18
    our friend recently got a Sportivo and I got a chance to hitch on it, well, same ride feeling just like our Revo's riding comfort can give, btw, I love the JVC EXAD KD-AVX77, the projector headlight, signal lamps on the sidemirror (LED), chrome grille finish and the beige interior of the sportivo. but hindi talaga ideal para presyuhan ng 1.1 million, nanghihinayang ako sa kaibigan kong iyon, sana tucson na lang kinuha niya.

    --Innova here, fuel-efficiency, riding comfort and safety feautres is worth it.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    399
    #19
    Heres my choice accordingly

    Innova
    Adventure
    Sportivo

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,343
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    our friend recently got a Sportivo and I got a chance to hitch on it, well, same ride feeling just like our Revo's riding comfort can give, btw, I love the JVC EXAD KD-AVX77, the projector headlight, signal lamps on the sidemirror (LED), chrome grille finish and the beige interior of the sportivo. but hindi talaga ideal para presyuhan ng 1.1 million, nanghihinayang ako sa kaibigan kong iyon, sana tucson na lang kinuha niya.

    --Innova here, fuel-efficiency, riding comfort and safety feautres is worth it.
    Add 100K and you have a nice Strada 4x4 already!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Innova e mt d4d vs isuzu sportivo mt vs mitsubishi adventure super sports