The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    innova vvti.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lasbac
    [SIZE=4]Need your help in choosing between a brand new Toyota Innova 2.5 DSL m/t or Crosswind XT.

Which would you choose?

Thanks![/SIZE]
    if you really want a diesel engine? go for the xt and not the innova,
    gas engine? get the innova
    Last edited by XTO; February 2nd, 2006 at 01:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    lasbac: Since your preference is for a diesel-engine variant,- go for the Crosswind XT. If you change your mind and the gasoline-engine variant becomes acceptable,- then Innova...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    although D4D innovas have problems, only a small percentage are affected. our innova with more than 5k is still problem free, i guess chambahan din siguro or depends on where you fill up.

pero anlayo talaga interior, exterior etc between these 2, its like comparing an AE101 corolla to the altis IMO hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Need your help in choosing between a brand new Toyota Innova 2.5 DSL m/t or Crosswind XT.

Which would you choose?

Thanks
    i'll choose the innova 2.5 dsl BUT only after toyota has totally cleansed all of the D4D problems

and why?

Quote Originally Posted by bitoks2004
    Peace of mind = priceless. IMHO lang
    mismo!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is it the D4D engine of the Innova thats a problem or the diesel mix we use locally? Is it true, BMW dealers insist on PETRON as their fuel source for diesel? Are BMW engines fine tuned to run on local diesel fuel?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    According to the Innova thread, the fault has been traced to a fauty spring in a batch of Denso fuel pumps. If Toyota releases official word about this, then I'd have no compunctions about recommending the Innova.

But I'd still recommend it over the Crosswind. Lower body, more roll control, safer handling... safety over crudity anytime!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is it the D4D engine of the Innova thats a problem or the diesel mix we use locally?
    This may be true, but it is still Toyota's fault for releasing something not suited to local conditions/logistics.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kung sa diesel engine lang sa isuzu na ako. they know better than others. IMO

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehe they do?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Innova or Crosswind: Which is better?