New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Diesel is more frugal in terms of fuel costs but maintenance cost is higher. .
    how so, po?
    i wonder, in the long run, which offers overall cheaper cost of ownership and operation?
    Last edited by dr. d; October 11th, 2019 at 01:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I'll leave the variants to the experts.

But one thing to make sure is fit to drive pa yung mga mag-drive lalo na yung parents mo na first time mag drive pala.

Para di ma-endanger yung iba and yung sakay na family mo...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    I'll leave the variants to the experts.

But one thing to make sure is fit to drive pa yung mga mag-drive lalo na yung parents mo na first time mag drive pala.

Para di ma-endanger yung iba and yung sakay na family mo...
    i still keep my altis, because some senior folks in the family, have difficulty climbing onto the innova.

shifting the senior parent from MT to AT?
    i am... not sure.. that is... a good idea...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i still keep my altis, because some senior folks in the family, have difficulty climbing onto the innova.

First time drivers daw yung mag di-drive and seniors na yung parents.

I think it's less favorable than shifting from MT > AT.

5. Join Date
    May 2014

iwas sua MT bro hehehe

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Senior tapos first time driver? Wag naman sana pero baka mas mapadali buhay nyan dahil sa stress.

Also, sabi nga ni ed sheeran, "when your legs don't work like they used to before". Pag m/t yan baka sobrang mahirapan na sya.
    Pero SUA on an A/T concern is real dahil halos lahat ng napapabalita na "victim" daw ng SUA eh senior.

In short, wag nyo na pag drivin tatay mo ts. Mag hire ka na lang ng driver if you or your kapatids are not available.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    iwas sua MT bro hehehe
    eh importante may pambili at conveniente, bahala na....pati inosente

pero masarap i drive ang a/t. pa-sipsip-sipsip ka na lang ng drinks o diba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thank you so much everyone! Napagusapan na namin and we are almost 100% sure to get the E A/T DSL na.

Regarding the discount, sa previous variant na nagustuhan namin which is DSL MT, the SA was offering 110K discount and I don't see any reason para di nila ibigay sa another variant.

Siguro last na lang, hingi na lang ako tips and advise para ng makakuha magandang deal with the SA; any other things to consider.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Senior tapos first time driver? Wag naman sana pero baka mas mapadali buhay nyan dahil sa stress.

Also, sabi nga ni ed sheeran, "when your legs don't work like they used to before". Pag m/t yan baka sobrang mahirapan na sya.
    Pero SUA on an A/T concern is real dahil halos lahat ng napapabalita na "victim" daw ng SUA eh senior.

In short, wag nyo na pag drivin tatay mo ts. Mag hire ka na lang ng driver if you or your kapatids are not available.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

No worries and thanks for the concern (I'm thinking it was). They're not required to drive.. hehe. Yup, madami pwede magdrive para sa kanila. And by the way, we're just talking about someone in his very early senior years which I think is much healthier physically and mentally than most millennials. lol

I just quite didn't get your advise in relation to what I was asking, but thanks, really

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by learner_til_end View Post
    Thank you so much everyone! Napagusapan na namin and we are almost 100% sure to get the E A/T DSL na.

Regarding the discount, sa previous variant na nagustuhan namin which is DSL MT, the SA was offering 110K discount and I don't see any reason para di nila ibigay sa another variant.

Siguro last na lang, hingi na lang ako tips and advise para ng makakuha magandang deal with the SA; any other things to consider.
    Innova rin sana kukunin namin but we ended up with a mobilio.

About deals, magtry ka manghingi ng offers from different casas. Compare their offers and pick the best 3. Ipachallenge mo sa top 3 mo yung offers ng ng iba until the best 1 is left.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast