New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Innova rin sana kukunin namin but we ended up with a mobilio.

About deals, magtry ka manghingi ng offers from different casas. Compare their offers and pick the best 3. Ipachallenge mo sa top 3 mo yung offers ng ng iba until the best 1 is left.
    May I know why you didn't end up getting an Innova?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by learner_til_end View Post
    May I know why you didn't end up getting an Innova?
    Puro facelifted models na ng Innova ang available nun at lagpas na sa budget namin ang DP. Hirap magcommute kasama yung preemie baby namin kaya nagproceed na rin kami sa mobilio. Yun rin ang nagustuhan ni misis sa MPVs available that time. Ertiga, Mobilio at Avanza na puro pre-facelift.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by learner_til_end View Post
    Thank you so much everyone! Napagusapan na namin and we are almost 100% sure to get the E A/T DSL na.

Regarding the discount, sa previous variant na nagustuhan namin which is DSL MT, the SA was offering 110K discount and I don't see any reason para di nila ibigay sa another variant.

Siguro last na lang, hingi na lang ako tips and advise para ng makakuha magandang deal with the SA; any other things to consider.
    Ask atleast 5 dealerships give you a quote in writing. Then choose which one gives the best price, freebies or rate.

Compare rates. If you have a dealership in mind but not the lowest price, show them the quote from other branches so they lower their prices via discount.

Worked well for me.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i like the diesel innova G variant because of the interior especially yun ambient na blue light similar sa alphard hehe. V variant ok also kaso malaki na difference sa presyo. that being said value wise the E variant maybe the sweetspot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123