New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Since you still ain't got your own job being a student, get the 1.5 Vios.

It simply gets the job done.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    or an Alto if you are not concerned about it.

Better yet... Getz/Accent CRDi... Diesel fed, very economical as well.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jazz 1.3... hanep ang tipid sa gas!

Wait for the new Vios... sabi nila malaki daw ang interior.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Go for the Vios Bro

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    None of the above...

Have you considered converting your Honda CRV 2.0L to run on LPG?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You will lose a lot of money by selling the CR-V (depreciation). Especially if the CR-V is still in good condition. Of course, you will not feel the loss because it's your folk's resources that were used to acquire the unit. That is not counting the depreciation you will also encounter after yet buying another brand new vehicle.

If the lowest per kilometer cost is all that you're after, ghosthunter's suggestion actually makes a lot of sense. LPG conversions can run on both LPG and gas anwyay.

Or are you really just aching to get a new car and using fuel economy as the reason?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    saw from the other forum yung price ng bagong 1.5 vios nasa 730k na. we got our 1.6e mt altis last march '07 around 730k also. if you want mas matipid sa gas then go for the new vios. pero if you want mas malaking space sa loob then go for altis.

i think mas malaki pa discount for altis ngayon especially pinapaubos nalang nila yung ganyan na model. you can also get a lot of freebies.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Honda Jazz... tipid din.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi. I'm very new here. Thanks to my good friend at sya yung nagturo sa akin ng site na ito. Also because of him na mukhang nahilig rin ako sa sasakyan. Marami rin palang matututuhan dito lalo na sa maintenance.
    Well for the topic, our family both have a Vios and an Altis for my sister and brother, respectively.
    In terms of fuel consumption, Vios na, but wait...Altis is very different in terms of....ALL. Kung quite small lang naman ang difference sa fuel consumption ( I think you can compute that yourself ), Altis is a better choice. And according to you, you're still a student, high class having a CRV, palagay ko ibibling o dress-up mo yang bibilhin mo. A well dress-up Vios is still a Vios compared to a simple Altis, Vios pa rin yun, iba sila ng level.
    According to my friend, August daw ang start ng production of new Vios sa Toyota Sta. Rosa plant, while Toyota will start importing Altis from Thailand I think early next year.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by acesanbuena View Post
    HELP
    HELP!!

[SIZE="3"]
    I'm Stumped on choosing the two Corolla Altis variants. Heres my two variant 1.6J and 1.6E only. 1.8G is need more money for this variant.

I have plan to buy wether Altis or Vios. For Vios 1.5S or 1.5G A/T. I cannot decided on the two best model of Toyota today. What is less consumption of fuel? My expenses in my filling of gas is my concern. Fuel is concern today. Beacuse of high prices of Crude Oil.
    [/SIZE]

My current car is 1st Gen CR-V 2.0 Gas. I have very concern of using of it beacuse of 2.0liter of Gas. Its my gift from my parents last year HS graduation. First of all I already choosen the ALTIS last year....
    Problema ko tuloy ang pag gagasolina ng 2.0L.

---------TSIKOOTER-----HELP ME!!! PLEASE, THANKS---------
    Hi!

Hope you can wait for the all-new models of Altis or Vios. Sana dumating na soon! Both are economical kahit anong trim, even the 1.8.

Actually I've seen the new Altis in Singapore and it looks like a small Camry. Lower trim model siguro yung nakita ko kasi parang ang simple lang.

Yung new Vios daw kamukha na nung Yaris. Not sure though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I'M STUMPED! Please help me: Altis or Vios