New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    im planning to buy a car po kase... den suddenly i had read a tread which is nanggulo sa icip ko.... plano ko tlga honda civic.. or city na bibilin ko... un.. pa help nmn po which is better of the 2... if civic or city... or accent or elantra???? elp plsss

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    No text speak please.

Among the four, elantra na ako.

The Civic's about to be replaced, the City, on the other hand, is a no match to the Accent Blue.

However, kung yung elantra ay ang 1.6L lang, forget what I said go for the Civic. Having a bigger displacement is always a plus. OR, if not the Civic, yung 1.6L Accent Blue. Basta, don't mind the City. :hysterical:

Breakdown :

1. Elantra - if 1.8L
    2. Accent Blue - becomes first if 1.6L lang ang Elantra
    3. Civic - becomes second if 1.6L lang ang Elantra & becomes 1st if 1.4L lang ang Accent.
    4. City.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    maraming maraming salamats po sa idea.... =)) so mas ok po pla ung elantra??? salamats ng marame... newbie po kase =)).. salamats so much

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I had the pleasure of owning 3 generations of civic and I still have my 06 2.0 FD A/T. Very reliable vehicles. But THEY ARE SO BRING nowadays to be honest. Go for the elantra, something new. You don't want to add another FD on the road.

HYUNDAI vs. CIVIC,, pa help