Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post
    Urvan for me.....

ako din urvan pero dapat lemon! hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    When I was in Korea, I used to enjoy riding the carnival taxis there. Very Comfortable..parang nasa business class.

Yung mga starex dun is mostly for cargo and people carrier.

Kaya its the Carnival for me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ako hindi pa din nakakabili. Naghihintay pa ako kasi nung una, isip ko Carnival na. Tapos may nag-post ng horror story about parts availability. Then akala ko kumpleto airbag ng Carnival so sana kukuha na ako. Then I found out sa website lang pala yun!Haaay buhay. Baka paabutin ko na ng January ang purchase ko.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ressie View Post
    ako din urvan pero dapat lemon! hehehe!

sir, meron po talaga lemon yellow na urvan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I don't know if the Hyundai Starex is sold at all in the U.S. market, but the Carnival is sold there as the Sedona and is very highly rated for safety and other features. It's also very true that the Carnival has been garnering awards left & right worldwide. So I think KIA really sells "WORLD CARS", not just vehicles designed or developed for a certain market only, and they're widely accepted.

KIA Carnival, no contest. It's just that it sort of disappeared for awhile in our market while in transition with no news or development. The Starex basically had no competition for awhile, hence the massive popularity.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cma View Post
    I don't know if the Hyundai Starex is sold at all in the U.S. market, but the Carnival is sold there as the Sedona and is very highly rated for safety and other features. It's also very true that the Carnival has been garnering awards left & right worldwide. So I think KIA really sells "WORLD CARS", not just vehicles designed or developed for a certain market only, and they're widely accepted.

KIA Carnival, no contest. It's just that it sort of disappeared for awhile in our market while in transition with no news or development. The Starex basically had no competition for awhile, hence the massive popularity.
    Unfortunately, the Carnival being sold here, while having a higher price has only 1 of its airbags left -- which will have a significant bearing on its crash worthiness.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Fyi guys! Heads up!

The KIA Carnival won the EXECUTIVE VAN & MPV OF THE YEAR award at the recently concluded COTY (Car of the Year) Awards '07, based on evaluations and tests made by the majority of Philippine Motoring Journalists. Nice!

Other KIA winners were: KIA Picanto - Best Sub-Compact car of the year, KIA Carens - Compact Van/MPV of the year, KIA Rio - Executive Sub-Compact car of the year!

It was in the newspapers sometime last week of November.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Hyundai Starex or Kia Carnival