New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Yung SF may nakita na akong tatlong binebenta sa ad section nun... for a month of use lang, yung isa bling-bling pa nga.
    There are some reasons to sell...Either walang pera dahil gipit, di kaya ang ammortization or ayaw na sa unit at gusto na nya alterra

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    pls. do a search napakarami ng sta. fe vs alterra thread, sta. fe vs fortuner.............
    I tend to agree. These similar threads about the Santa Fe need to be consolidated.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Ok sana Isuzu lalo na nung sumikat yung crosswind nila dati.....Kaso nung na-leche yung Trooper nila nakaka-turn off talaga.....

Kaya pati Alterra duda na ako....

Yan ang hirap pag isa sasakyan na-leche.....leche-leche lahat.... :bwahaha:
    totally agree with you sir. i use to have 4jx1..after that..i told myself ayaw ko na isuzu. most likely in my lifetime, i will not acquire any isuzu.

one time, when i was having my pms at isuzu pasig..meron doon alterra...ayaw mag start..i asked the technician whats the problem, he said they were diagnosing the fuel injections...naku..i said...patay.

anyhow..in fairness din...i think they learned from the 4jx1 and i dont see alterra smoke belching.

but given the choices above...ill choose the sta fe. iba na tlga ang hyundai. they have totally improved.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    but given the choices above...ill choose the sta fe. iba na tlga ang hyundai. they have totally improved.
    Ditto! I was once also in a dilemma on which SUV to buy, top on my list was fortuner, CRV, outlander and isuzu. Hyundai was not even a consideration because I was biased about korean cars since they are relatively a new player in the car manufacturing biz. Having the experience of owning different makes like BMW, mercedes, toyota, honda and mitsubishis before, It would be probably safe for me to judge, as all other santa fe owners, that this is a pretty good car. Some might mis-judge us santa fe owners as "bias" or 'fan boys" when we give praises to this car, but you have to understand that most probably this is not our only car nor our first car either that we will be biased towards it. Santa fe is the best for our purpose, meets our requirements well and even beyond our expectations. Different people have different requirements and tastes so pick the one that suits you and you will never go wrong.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Space is my biggest concern eh. Kaya ko binanggit ang SF dahil po nakasakay na ako at nasisikipan po ako sa kaniya sa 3rd row. Kung parehas po kasi ang size ng 3rd row ng Alterra at SF ay out na din ang Alterra. This is supposed to be a comparo of Alterra vs. SF with focus on interior space. Not counting multiple comparison threads with only 1 or 2 posts in them, it's the only one I have found. Kung ayaw ninyo maniwala, eto po ang link ng search ko: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/searc...earchid=749777 Kung sawa na po kayo sa discussion ng SF, pasensiya na po. Gusto ko lang naman malaman kung alin ang mas maluwag sa 3rd row.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Gusto ko lang naman malaman kung alin ang mas maluwag sa 3rd row.
    Para sa akin mas maluwag sa alterra.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    tama mas maluwag talaga ang alterra

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Salamat po sa mga sumagot!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If space is really your concern, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't opt for a van instead.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If space is really your concern, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't opt for a van instead.
    pag van kasi parang pampasada

Hyundai Santa Fe vs. Isuzu Alterra