New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wala pang comparo nitong 2. I am very interested which one has bigger leg room in the trhird row.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    pls. do a search napakarami ng sta. fe vs alterra thread, sta. fe vs fortuner.............

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Wala pang comparo nitong 2. I am very interested which one has bigger leg room in the trhird row.
    I've never been inside of an Alterra. But my brother who is 250 lbs and is 5'9 did fit in the 3rd row of our SF. Just make sure you dont recline the 2nd row too much. Not very comfortable daw but 2 persons smaller than him would be comfy seating in the 3rd row just like my bayaw who is 5'6 and around 175 lbs.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    before i purchased my SF i looked at several options including the Alterra... what i did not like was the third row was not very usable... the leather seats did not look very well done, they looked like seat covers and not upholstered... for me overall the SF is great value for money, for its price you get a luxurious looking ride.. this is a great ride

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i think that most sub-compact SUVs(also Everest and Fortuner) are a bit cramped on the 3rd row, that 2 small people can comfortably seat. the only good thing for the SF is it folds flat in the floor, and has the smoothest ride, so not so harsh than the others.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The rear seats of the Santa Fe are better padded and upholstered than the Alterra's. They don't have the most leg room, but the seat height and angle as compared that of the third row in a ladder-frame like the Alterra or Fortuner is much better.

The only department where the Alterra trumps the Santa Fe is in ICE. The Santa Fe's radio is all right, but the rear speakers are puny!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The rear seats of the Santa Fe are better padded and upholstered than the Alterra's. They don't have the most leg room, but the seat height and angle as compared that of the third row in a ladder-frame like the Alterra or Fortuner is much better.

The only department where the Alterra trumps the Santa Fe is in ICE. The Santa Fe's radio is all right, but the rear speakers are puny!
    So which SUV do you think has the best 3rd row? Up to mga 1.8M? Kasi yung top end naman ng Starex eh 1.6 lang eh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wala pa pong comparo ng INTERIOR. I DID search.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Masasagot ko to kasi I was torn down between these two SUVs.

The Alterra has bigger leg room than SF but the SF third row seats are elevated from the floor kaya parang hindi ka nakasalampak.

The luggage space after the third row seat are bigger on Alterra than on SF.

I have some pictures below for comparison

Alterra's 3rd Row Leg room

SF's 3rd Row Leg room (Got this from the first few pages of this thread)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Luggage Space after the third row

Alterra (the subwoofer on the right is removable)

SF

Space when 3rd row seat is folded

Alterra

SF (Part of the 2nd row seat is folded)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai Santa Fe vs. Isuzu Alterra