New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    CRV is 5 seater, SF is 7 seater.

No diesel variant for CRV. Pero sa 2.0L na CRV 2WD A/T at 1,270,000 compared sa 1,528,000 for SF 2WD CRDI. Same power output (150hp) but a difference in torque owing to the fact the one is diesel. It's obvious mas mura ang CRV.

CRV 2.4L DOHC 4WD 170HP*5,800 rpm Torque-22.2 kg-m*4,200 RPM Transmission-5speed A/T
    Price = 1,458,000 (brilliant white pearl)

SF 2.7L DOHC 4WD 188HP*6,000rpm Torque-25.3 kg-m*4,500rpm
    Transmission 5speed A/T
    Price = 1,588,000

Warranty = 3 years against 5 years (SF)
    Resale Value goes to CRV
    Looks and Style = Buyer's preference ( personally, I like both in and out )

One of these days, swap kami ng friend ko to compare our rides pag nasa gimik. Iba pa rin yung 1st hand experience kesa haka haka.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wrek View Post
    first car ko nga to kaya gs2 ko cympre ung matutuwa ako and walang sisihan may rav4 na d2 so d na pwd hehe
    maganda combination.....crv and rav 4......

Yung sta fe ok naman kasi meron sa ibang bansa yan.....Pero kasi ang problem natin dito sa pinas eh kung saang talyer after ng warranty period...

Kasi darating yung time na hindi ka na lagi sa casa magpapaaayos.....

Eh ang CRDI bagong technology palang sa pinas ito kaya watch muna ako after 5 years kung ok ang kakalabasan....

By the way mas hopeful ako sa mga korean cars ngayon kaysa american cars....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    As much as I like the Honda brand, I'll choose the Santa Fe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    consider mo rin kung gano mo katagal balak gamitin yung kotse. Kung more than 5 years mag cr-v ka na lang . Mababa kasi resale ng hyundai. Value for money talaga sta. fe pagbago pa pero pagnaluma lugi ka na.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Honda is a great ride not doubt about that... but its not perfect... one of the reasons I chose the Hyundai is because of the 5 year warranty, another reason is the great ride... yes the resale value might not be the good after 5 years but that is still five years away, you buy a car because you want to be comfortable and enjoy it, you do not but a car because you want to sell it... this is your first car so buy one that you will enjoy... and I'm telling you as well as all other SF owners will say get the Santa Fe you will enjoy it and you won't regret it...

check out the SF thread we will be having an EB you may want to join us to check out our rides this may help you in your decision...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Honda is a great ride not doubt about that... but its not perfect... one of the reasons I chose the Hyundai is because of the 5 year warranty, another reason is the great ride... yes the resale value might not be the good after 5 years but that is still five years away, you buy a car because you want to be comfortable and enjoy it, you do not but a car because you want to sell it... this is your first car so buy one that you will enjoy... and I'm telling you as well as all other SF owners will say get the Santa Fe you will enjoy it and you won't regret it...

check out the SF thread we will be having an EB you may want to join us to check out our rides this may help you in your decision...

Good explanation sir..I really like the looks of the santa fe, sobrang ganda talaga..and sa reliability ng hyundai i think no problem na because na-improve na din yung mechanical problems nya before on the starex and the previous santa fe..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ano pala fuel consumption ng 2.0 and 2.4 ng crv? ung classic reading hehe wala ako tiwala kc sa digital e.hindi ko na kc mahanap sa crv 2007 na thread e

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ANG DAMI PALANG RECALLS NG SANTE FE.

ALL, CHECK THIS OUT!

http://www.lemonauto.com/complaints/...i_santa_fe.htm

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    umm ano pala ibig sabihin ng lemon dami ko ng nababasang ganun e

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by forterra View Post
    ANG DAMI PALANG RECALLS NG SANTE FE.