New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And here is you Santa Fe. Truly world class...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z0sAt86kOA"]YouTube - Euro NCAP | Hyundai Santa Fe | 2006 | Crash test[/ame]

As you can see the front crumple zone took all the force and never entered the passenger compartment unlike the Ranger...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sta. Fe!!!

heck even for the engine alone I would take the Sta. Fe. plus plus pa yung safety features nya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    For me sta fe or sorento over everest. Hands down winner!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa lahat ng nag post. Maraming salamat sa feedback!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    The Sta. Fe tested by Euro NCAP was equipped with side head and body airbags. May side head/body airbags din ba yung PhDM Sta. Fe?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nope, but then the body is much stronger its global designed. Airbags are only secondary and are useless if the body can't even take the blow...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The picture just shows that the rear of the Santa Fe has a harder crumple zone than the front of the Crosswind. A front to front impact would be a better comparison.
    + 1
    Tama ka brad. Unfair comparison naman yung pinakita. whehehe

To Thread Starter, I suggest you test drive both of them. In the end yung gusto mo pa rin ang sundin mo. Huwag kang basta maniniwala sa mga sabi-sabi. mahirap kung magmula pa ang mga info sa fanboys kasi para sa kanila lahat maganda kahit may imperfections na.

Peace!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Hyundai Santa Fe 4x2 or Ford Everest 2.5