New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Napansin ko rin yan, all Altos has headlight adjusment. Some cars naka fixed na yun adjustment non. Ito ang tip ko, the best is test drive both cars which is fits for you.
    yun lang... ayaw magpatest drive ng wheels, new manila... haist

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The K10 is that much already? Wow. The 800cc was under 500k. According to the pricelists, you can still get the 800cc for just over 400k.

Do those prices include registration and insurance already? For that much money (the Alto), you can get the Celerio already, which is a much better car. Still smaller than the i10, but the quality is comparable and it's more modern (and more aerodynamic) than the Alto.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The K10 is that much already? Wow. The 800cc was under 500k. According to the pricelists, you can still get the 800cc for just over 400k.

Do those prices include registration and insurance already? For that much money (the Alto), you can get the Celerio already, which is a much better car. Still smaller than the i10, but the quality is comparable and it's more modern (and more aerodynamic) than the
    Alto.
    yup sir niky, hyundai and suzuki offers... touchscreen dvd player, back up camera/sensors, tinting, matting, insurance, 3yrs LTO reg... the warranty differs the suzuki offers 3 years while hyundai offers 5 years... and the price of alto standard is 488, the deluxe is 528, and the celerio is 688... celerio is kinda too much for our budget so we are looking at k10...

the i10 offers a rain gutter, what is a rain gutter??? sorry newbie... o

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You don't need free tint, matting, a DVD/Touchscreen or back-up sensors. All you "need" is a car with a working airconditioner, power windows and four wheels. You can add an AVT touchscreen afterwards for not much money, and back-up sensors aren't a necessity on a car that small.

Rain gutters help when you're driving in the rain and want to crack the windows a bit for some fresh air. They're also a bit helpful in that they let you leave the windows open a little bit while the car is parked so it's not so hot when it's time to leave. But they're not a necessity, either.

Usually, "Limited Edition" and "Gold" trims are used to sell accessories, but when you tally up the cost of the accessories, you're usually paying more than you should for such a small car.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sir niky so can we decline the add ons??? since we are availing their low down all in promo...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    the bare i10 looks like a much better buy, yung black bumpers. Btw below 500k pa din ba yun?

the notable advantage ng k10 would be the power to weight ratio. Parang pocket rocket siguro ito?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lance19 View Post
    sir niky so can we decline the add ons??? since we are availing their low down all in promo...
    If the low down is available for all models, yup.

-

The base i10 (black bumpers) is really a steal... good value for the money.

A K10 Alto should be quick... in comparison to the regular Alto. Light weight only matters up to 60 km/h. After that, you'll want some power to make you go faster. Should do 0-100 in around 13-14 seconds, based on how quick the Chery QQ 1.0 was. The old 800CC Alto took 17 seconds. 19 seconds with two on board. 21 seconds with three on board. 24 seconds... A 1.0 Alto would be around as quick as a 1.3 liter car, but with cars that small, every extra passenger will make it feel that much slower.

Granted, the Alto is a blast to drive, in the old-school kind of way. Light, nimble and with low grip limits due to the tires. It's not surprising they're using them now for driving schools and LTO certification.

That said, the i10 is also pretty fun to drive, and also quite refined. Which is to be expected, considering how much heavier it is.

-

Might want to wait till the Manila International Auto Show to decide. Hyundai is introducing the new EON at the show. This is their Alto-sized car, and it will likely come in at a really low price.
    Last edited by niky; March 13th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    saw the eon... wow... like a suzuki celerio

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Was in sm north last sunday, nakapromo yung Suzuki Alto 528k w/ tint, lcd monitors, dvd player, 3 yrs LTO. pag-approved ka 28k ang cash out sa DP. 10,700+ monthly for 5 yrs. Got enticed with it so searched some reviews on this. TS would you mind to share me some details regarding the price and financing ng i10. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Was in sm north last sunday, nakapromo yung Suzuki Alto 528k w/ tint, lcd monitors, dvd player, 3 yrs LTO. pag-approved ka 28k ang cash out sa DP. 10,700+ monthly for 5 yrs. Got enticed with it so searched some reviews on this. TS would you mind to share me some details regarding the price and financing ng i10. Thanks.
    1) Don't get the accessorized version of the cars. Sayang pera.

2) Don't avail of low DP plans unless you really need the car and can't afford higher DP / shorter terms.

Kung bibilangin mo - 28K DP + 10,700 x 60 months = 670,000 for a 528K car.

Pwede pang vios na yan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
hyundai i10 1.1 vs suzuki alto k10 (celerio engine inside an alto body)