New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9
    #1
    Hello!

    Can anyone tell the differences between these two?
    I am looking for a used Grand i10 under 300k but cannot decide which one is more suitable.
    I am new to Manila and will live in the country for about 2 years.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,973
    #2
    I don't think the sedan version is available locally

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #3
    I don't think there's an i10 sedan. The Accent is still Hyundai's smallest sedan. Though I've heard that the i10 is not really as fuel efficient as its small size suggests. Perhaps you can look into the Rio 1.2 instead. Much bigger interior space, and more respectable looks.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,973
    #4
    ^I think he was referring to the Hyundai Xcent

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,142
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ^I think he was referring to the Hyundai Xcent
    i don't remember seeing this car on our roads.
    perhaps it was not officially sold here?

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    13
    #6
    About body type, like if you could specify whether you want to go for hatchback, sedan etc then it really helpful, and I would be able to provide you a personalized solution
    About price, Iím also wondering where to find a used under 300k i10. Any idea is welcome guys.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    15
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by maranello_5775 View Post
    About body type, like if you could specify whether you want to go for hatchback, sedan etc then it really helpful, and I would be able to provide you a personalized solution
    About price, Iím also wondering where to find a used under 300k i10. Any idea is welcome guys.
    There is currently a used i10 at 210k available on my site http://**************
    Sorry I am not able to paste link here but you can use search filter to find the deal.
    There are only 2 deals at the moment.
    Hope this can be some help!

  8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,322
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't remember seeing this car on our roads.
    perhaps it was not officially sold here?
    India lang boss kalaban ng Suzuki Dzire na available naman dito.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,142
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    India lang boss kalaban ng Suzuki Dzire na available naman dito.
    the suzuki dzire and suzuki swift.
    2+2's, masquerading as 5-seaters.
    my opinion.
    heh heh.

Tags for this Thread

Hyundai Grand i10: Hatchback or Sedan (used)???????