New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's how I like to classify things, FIRST WORLD, THIRD WORLD! People love it, a lot of people hate it!

In fact I really like car prices here to go still a notch higher as to eliminate some more people of the market... Hell I even would love a P60/L gasoline to keep a huge chunk of people off the roads just like in 2008. Too much traffic, very small roads! Yeah I know I sound selfish, but as they say "its the ECONOMY STUPID!"

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    That's how I like to classify things, FIRST WORLD, THIRD WORLD! People love it, a lot of people hate it!

In fact I really like car prices here to go still a notch higher as to eliminate some more people of the market... Hell I even would love a P60/L gasoline to keep a huge chunk of people off the roads just like in 2008. Too much traffic, very small roads! Yeah I know I sound selfish, but as they say "its the ECONOMY STUPID!"
    Haha! Uhuh, that'll be fine with me. But then I'd keep on thinking, a large part of the money I spent on gas could have been spent buying this new computer and this new phone and party all night at... whoops! hehe... :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You're burning those gas in traffic anyway. I rather have P60/L gas with 2008 traffic than P40/L gas with 2010 traffic... I think I still save some... And the driving pleasure, priceless...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hehe... Sana kasi bilisan nilang ibuksan ang mga ginagawang bagong highways up north... That way it would be much easier to travel around Luzon... and more long unperturbed highways to slowly burn that gas... at at speeds in excess of 200km/h! :rofl: And they can think of removing that speed limit, I believe Noynoy himself should be able to relate, having a Porsche himself. Just think about it, how many accidents happen in the Autobahns in Europe? Now if they widen the major thoroughfares in the metropolis and get rid of those stinking pedicabs and jeepneys...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good Evening Guys.. Thank You sa mga Reply..

Ipapakita ko sa kanila lahat ng mga post nyo dito.. Bukas around 8am or 9am mag-confe kami para pag-usapan ito..

Balitaan ko din kayo kung ano ang mapipili nila..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung sa States gagamitin yung auto, I would prefer something bigger than an Elantra or Corolla kasi mas stable sa freeway ang mga midsize cars, that said, I would choose a Camry or maybe the new Sonata and my favorite, the Subaru Legacy.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Update:

They are still in the process of test driving the cars.. My sister is Leaning towards SONATA.... I am so excited to know which is which.. Haha

Grabe, Nakaka-inggit naman sya.. Imagine, estudyante palang sya..(working student) tapos kaya na nyang bumili ng car..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yup, Sonata talaga. Iba ang dating eh, it'll blow the doors off the Accord and Camry in terms of looks and even performance! Aling variant ang tinitingnan nya? 2.0T or 2.4GDi? And have you considered the Kia Optima also? Kung sakali, sarap makita sa isang garahe may isang Hyundai Sonata sa babae at isang Kia Optima sa lalaki.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yup, Sonata talaga. Iba ang dating eh, it'll blow the doors off the Accord and Camry in terms of looks and even performance! Aling variant ang tinitingnan nya? 2.0T or 2.4GDi? And have you considered the Kia Optima also? Kung sakali, sarap makita sa isang garahe may isang Hyundai Sonata sa babae at isang Kia Optima sa lalaki.
    Ayaw nya ng Optima sir.. Masyado daw mukhang lalake ang dating.. BullDog kumbaga.. Regarding kung 2.0T or 2.4GDi sir wala pa ako Idea.. Ano ho ba mas okay sa Dalawa? Para mai-suggest ko din.. Ty

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ay sayang... Ganda pa naman ng Optima. 2.0T ang mas OK sa dalawa since it features the 2.4's GDi along with turbocharging already. Which results to 274hp as compared to the 2.4's 200hp. At hindi ganon ka laki ang diprensiya sa presyo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hyundai Elantra VS Corolla LE or S