New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    actually i was planning to get accent hb or jazz but flood might be a problem so i'm going for a crossover instead.

based on my budget, either HR-V E or CX-5 maxx would fit the bill. since i needed to save more, i'll probably buy around late 2016 or early 2017. kindly share your thoughts on which is a better buy between the two.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    2.0L skyactiv is worth the extra penny. And the yojin service package is good imo even though some say its abit too much. Ive seen the cx5 go thru 350mm water hehehe.

So many hr-v and vezels in kl malaysia. Its super popupar there. It looks small from the outside.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mazda CX-5 would have the higher ground clearance than the Honda HR-V.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Mazda CX-5 would have the higher ground clearance than the Honda HR-V.

The hrv, is is not underpowered for its size?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectstranger View Post
    actually i was planning to get accent hb or jazz but flood might be a problem so i'm going for a crossover instead.

based on my budget, either HR-V E or CX-5 maxx would fit the bill. since i needed to save more, i'll probably buy around late 2016 or early 2017. kindly share your thoughts on which is a better buy between the two.

thanks!
    Bigger discounts for end of the year than start of the year

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    The hrv, is is not underpowered for its size?

Power is adequate unless you're a speed freak ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    No contest, go for the CX5.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Does the CX-5 Maxx use the same deep cycle batteries as the Mazda 3 and higher end CX-5? If it does, malaking portion ng expense yan when the time comes to replace the battery. How's the feedback on the PMS cost after Yojin3? Kasi sa Honda mas mura ang PMS nila after 3-years, pwede na magtake advantage na ng mga promo nila. Just some thoughts to consider.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If really going for a Honda, it would be much better to get a CRV instead. Please take note that both Honda crossovers have lower ground clearance compared to the competition.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Does the CX-5 Maxx use the same deep cycle batteries as the Mazda 3 and higher end CX-5?

Same engine, same features i-Stop and all. Also 6 airbags, major difference would be fabric instead of leather seats, non-LED headlights, ordinary HU system instead of Mazda connect system.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast