New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    proud TOYOTA owner / tuner here for 8 yrs (and counting). Ive owned about 11 Toyota's and all I can say is that they are pretty damn good cars! Toyota's have a solid chassis & reliable engines. strong, interchangeable, high quality & affordable parts. its easy to maintain and there's a lot of models to choose from from. and also, they are less prone to Vehicle Theft!

although, Honda's are good vehicles too. they are also easy to maintain and is about as good as Toyota. but the only thing that I dont like about Honda's are they're soft body & chassis, they're very common (specially those Civic's and Integra's.. almost everyone has a Civic or a Integra, and all of their set-ups/modifications are exactly the same!). and most of all, Honda's / Acura's are easy to STEAL. Honda's and Acura's are THE #1 stolen vehicles out here in the US.

so I'll stick w/ my Toyota's

aite, peace.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    they're very common
    I would imagine the same thing being said from Honda owners about Toyotas

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ano yung issue na sludge sa mga toyota vvti?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Funny thing is, kung may recall ang ibang car brands, tingin nila sirain. If Toyota ang magka-recall, wala lang. :hihihi:
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Toyota for me?
    Well that is because of Trueno AE86 and Supra. that's it!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    suspension wise, toyota's the best..but engine performance..its HONDA..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Siyempre Toyota, it has good quality cars, mura ang maintainance, good resale value, and parts that is readily available. Honda kasi mas higher ang maintainance cost at etc......

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    t o y o t a

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I own and drive both. They are equal in my view. As for the maintenance part those are things of the past, maintenance wise patas na din sila especially the newer Toyotas.

Driving wise mas gusto ko Honda it has this feeling which I never seem to feel driving a Toyota (mas boring kung baga yung Toyota), if just a passenger than a Toyota is fine. I guess that nice feeling of you knowing even if you own the cheapest of the cheap Honda you can be assured there would be no taxis that will look like you car.

At the end of the day its not in the brand its in the user.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i'm not with allegiance to both companies.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Honda Vs Toyota