New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    What's your take between the two in terms of fuel consumption, suspension, interiors, performance, etc?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Matrix - Bigger Interior, Better FC sine Diesel and talking about performance... Its scary fast!
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matrix is bigger. but in terms of fuel efficiency, i think its a bit equal. mas mura nga lang ang per liter ng diesel.

but aesthetically, i still find the jazz beautiful. and plus, considering that it is a honda, better ang resale value nya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i find the Matrix roomy and solid than the Jazz.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    They are two different vehicles, with the Jazz being a subcompact hatch - geared more towards a sportier ride and the Matrix as a microvan - more spacious, comfortable and has a stronger engine.

Fuel Consumption - My Matrix CRDI's fuel consumption is comparable to the Jazz 1.3l, but the Matrix has a more powerful low-end torque rated at 174lbs/ft.

Space - Matrix's interior space is quite comparable to CUV's.

Ride/Handling - Matrix absorbs bumps and potholes better but because of its height relative to its length and higher driving position, it has more body roll compared to the sportier Jazz. It depends on your priorities - comfort or performance?

When I chose the Matrix over the others, I was looking for a short, spacious and powerful "econobox." Something good for hauling, with a higher seating position and decent legroom/headroom.

If you're into subcompacts, why not take a look at the Accent CRDI and even the cheaper Getz CRDI as well? They'll feel speedier because they weigh 200+ kilos/440+ pounds lighter than the Matrix. They all come in manuals though.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang nakaka-turn off sa Matrix ay walang AT model

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    riding comfrot i go for matrix...fuel efficiency matrix pa din...power performance hands down matrix...interior/exterior jazz...value for money...matrix,if you don't mind the resale value (which compensate to low maintenance, low fuel cost in long time use) matrix is the best choice...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Diesel Power!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Jap made vehicle I think is still more durable.[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey View Post
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Jap made vehicle I think is still more durable.[/SIZE].[/SIZE]
    The Jazz is made in Thailand.

:rofl:

Wait a minute... this is the nth time that I've read that kind of post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Honda Jazz vs. Hyundai Matrix CRDI