New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i'll chose swift but with the luggage area issue (not that spacious enough) i'll get a jazz.

btw any updates?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If looks...

City. it looks absolutely mean in its current incarnation.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i'll go for the city tlga....kung luks naman ok din naman ang jazz lalo na lalagyan mo ng bodykit may panalo din laban sa swift.....nde ko tlga type ang swift dahil sobrang sikip sa loob kulang na kulang sa legroom....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    according sa C! magazine (April 2009 issue), comparison of jazz, aveo, yaris, and swift. the jazz dominate than the others because not just being the newest to the subcompact category, passenger/cargo space, it is because when it come to preventvie maintenance it is much cheaper by +50000 Php than other competitors.

i've the jazz 1.5 though.

OT:kung hindi ka nagmamadali sa pagbili ng auto.. intay ka pa ng iba. AFAIK Mazda will release their Mazda 2 daw this coming October or later this year.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, just bought that issue. It's a good way to put rest those claims that Hondas are expensive to maintain... which is rubbish, given people are comparing the price of OEM parts to third-party taxi replacements... for cars that aren't being sold anymore...

We have a new Honda CR-V... and the 10,000 kilometer service interval is a god-send.

We do so many kilometers a year, it's not funny... On most of our vehicles, we need to do an oil change every month.

The fact that we only have to send in the CR-V every second or third month, instead, and the fact that we lose only six or seven days to servicing compared to two weeks for other vehicles, means quite a lot for our heavy-usage family.

The Jazz is just so much better than anything else in the segment, it's not funny... the Swift might come close in terms of fun, and the Yaris might come a little close in terms of passenger space, but for overall space, the impressive cargo capacity, refinement and features, nothing comes close to the Jazz.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I'd go with the jazz too. It never failed to make me take a second look everytime I see one in the parking lot especially the white one

If you are eyeing to modify it in the future,the jazz is the easiest to "jazz" up among your choices as well.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Jazz for me. Hands down for two-time Japan Car of the Year.
    City always has been a behind the Jazz ever since the Jazz came in to the limelight, in terms of design and portfolio (the Fit and the Fit Aria, more like Jazz and the sidekick), at least in Japan.
    Swift will always be a Mini-cooper wannabee, has no originality whatsoever. But its always interesting to have an alternative.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    1. Jazz
    2. City
    3. Swift

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Go for the jazz..Better interior, space and comfort

Being an Ex yaris owner, i can say that the yaris is fun to drive (faster than the jazz) but the interior just fails to impress and the FC is not that good for a 1.5L car (IMO)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    swift is outdated. i dont consider it sporty. anemic engine.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift or Honda City??