New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hello po!
    I'm planning in buying a new car... with all the said reviews, it's really confusing on what to pick. I'm deciding between 3 cars, Honda Jazz1.5V vs Honda City 20091.5E vs Suzuki Swift L VVT.
    It's going to be my first car and I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'm considering the speed, the looks (alin mas madaling i-dress up) and my money value in the long run. I really, really hope that you can help me. Thank you very much and Have a great day!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Honda City 2009 1.5. Good space and bigger baggage compartment.

Unless you don't need the space and can do with a Jazz or Swift.

Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    given the three choices, i would narrow it down to two; the City and Jazz due to resale value and updated-ness. The Swift has low resale value, fewer upgrade options and is really dated, compared to the other two.

if i were you, i'd go for the Jazz. it's cuter than the City, even if it's a a few months older in style. For me, once the City units mushroom in the manila streets, it will become just one of the cars out there, as for the Jazz, it will remain different from the sedan masses. FC is almost the same, so it really depends on how important the trunk space is for you.

I would suggest free-up a weekend and do solid test driving of these two cars and assess which you can picture yourself driving for the next 5 years. It's all in the feel. ;)

Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pedeng ibang car? Altis 1.6G A/T .. cheaper after discounts and freebies... if sa mga choices lang... jazz hands down... :D

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i would go for the city 4k lang kasi difference sa jazz. naliitan ako sa jazz kasi. if you dont need the space go for the swift yes it is older compared to the two pero talo parin sila sa porma

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm a sedan person... I choose the City.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'll go for the City too. I like the Jazz, but I like City more. Next option would be Jazz vs. Swift, I'll go for the looks of the Swift over the Jazz.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks: Swift
    Space: City
    Resale: City/Jazz
    FC: Jazz

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sobra liit ng loob ng swift...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    given the three choices, i would narrow it down to two; the City and Jazz due to resale value and updated-ness. The Swift has low resale value, fewer upgrade options and is really dated, compared to the other two.

if i were you, i'd go for the Jazz. it's cuter than the City, even if it's a a few months older in style. For me, once the City units mushroom in the manila streets, it will become just one of the cars out there, as for the Jazz, it will remain different from the sedan masses. FC is almost the same, so it really depends on how important the trunk space is for you.

I would suggest free-up a weekend and do solid test driving of these two cars and assess which you can picture yourself driving for the next 5 years. It's all in the feel. ;)

Cheers!
    Very well said I second that...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift or Honda City??