New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The cars are of different categories.

But you, as a student I`d recommend you the Jazz. You get a small but fun car, easy to mod and easy to drive. Though, I would really take Niky's advice too -, crosswind with a snorkel. Heeehee.

*niky, **** does help you increase your daily allowance. :naughty2: Just be persevered on what you are doing and you must need a lot of sources, not just the internet. Yknow, addicts are all around. Sell them 50pesos ( too cheap ? ) for a CD which contains 10 **** videos ( too little ? :rofl01: ) then you're good to go. :rofl:

A blank CD doesn't cost that much yknow. :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Crosswind thing really isnt that bad. My neurologist friend drives one and being so busy at St Luke's and all, I end up driving it for him for repairs, mods, etc.

It's the definition of basic transportation. Inexpensive to buy, cheap to service, cheap to run. Nothing spectacular.

Just don't go for the fancy schmancy versions. Not worth it already. My friend just drives the all power XT variant.

And hey, can I get complimentary copies of those DVDs?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    There's this site wherein they do update their videos almost every hour ( Ithink? ). Though the format is .3gp only.

-

Yep, the crosswind this isn't that bad. Cheap to run, uses old-school diesel and there's nothing really fancy about it. And yes you're right, don't settle for the Limited ek-ek variants. Such a waste of money.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And the Crosswind gives your fellow Filipinos jobs. Almost every part of the Crosswind has 'Made in RP' stamped on it. The seats, carpets, door panels, even the rear a/c (after we removed the side panel covering it). hehehe.

The taillights are from Taiwan, though.

Super OT. Sorry.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cokyi View Post
    These kids don't know how much sweat and blood parents sacrifice just to send them to school, what more getting their kid a car. Hindi pa natuwa sa Vios J! haha. Nako pag naexperience niyo magstart ng trabaho from scratch as in no car, no allowance no nothing, tapos you'd have to buy yourself your own car? Baka biglang ok na yung Jazz. It's more than enough I might say.

To the threadstarter, yes consider who will be spending for maintenance as well once you get out of school. If ikaw din, get the Jazz. Why would you want to haul your a lot of your blockmates most of the time anyway? Swerte naman nila!
    haha good point sir.

in a matter of months or a year, ill be in that situation.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *renzo

haha during the peak of my business(2nd year HS), a pirated hentai cd (Php70-100) from somewhere, then cloned it and burn it a couple of times. if i can remember, la blue girl and bible black was my best seller, some of the oldschool hentai's.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    haha good point sir.

in a matter of months or a year, ill be in that situation.
    Haha goodluck brother. I'll be going on three years working already and ngayon pa lang ako makakabili ng brand new car on my own. ) When I was starting, yun ang unang naisip ko. Anak ng (&^*!&, in ten years pa ko makakabili ng koche sa ganitong sweldo!! hahaha.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys anong kaguluhan ito?

We see your points regarding your choices of cars but please refrain from maligning them and making harsh remarks.

Yes, this is a comparison thread and people need to understand the pro's and con's of each car rather than bashing each other.

If you continue doing this, we will have to close this thread once again or just delete all the useless posts.

For your compliance.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We see your points regarding your choices of cars but please refrain from maligning them and making harsh remarks.
    True. Kung gusto ng bastusan, mag hanap ng sariling forum.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by water View Post
    Yung sa akin 1.8S AT PHP 973,000.00. Ang FD hindi CBU. Sa laguna ginawa. What more pa kung CBU pa ang FD.

Subaru mahal talaga ang liit lang ng motor image. Yung lancer naman overpriced.

Tinipid ang pagkagawa kaya ganyan ang price. Isipin mo yung paa hirap na hirap dahil ang sikip ng sapatos.

Kaya jazz ang choice ko hugis pa lang panalong panalo na. Ipis na high tech.
    Nah... Over rated lang ang honda brand here. But magingar na sila since ang koreans are making a very good cars nowadays... iiwan ng tucson ni SG yan FD mo anytime anywhere be it City, highway or offroad. Kaya you keep your mouth shut na lang.

Honda Jazz 1.5V AT OR Mitsubishi Montero Sports GLS 4X2 AT OR Hyundai Tucson CRDi???