New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Guys kung papapiliin kayo between the two alin ang pipiliin nyo? Jazz or Mirage?

Magpapalit na kasi at kukuha ng brand new. Mostly city driving gagamitin and I really don't mind driving a stick. Mas gusto ko sana mag AT for comfort. Mas fuel efficient ba ang CVT ng Mirage vs ang AT ng Jazz? Feature wise mukhang mas maganda ang gadgets included with the Mirage. Alin sa dalawa ang mas comfortable ride? Cons and Pros?

Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Overall? No doubt, I'll take the jazz.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Jazz but a new one will be released soon, maybe within the year.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Jazz: Much more spacious, much more refined, better handling.

Mirage: Much more economical, much more lighter, easier to maneuver in tight spaces.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'd pick Jazz....

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Thanks sa input guys! I am currently driving a 2009 Honda Jazz 1.3 MT. I used to own a 1.5 Jazz (Thailand, Brilliant orange) pero binenta nung umalis ako. Mas tipid ba ang CVT ng Mirage kumpara sa AT ng Jazz? Leaning towards AT for comfort :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    Thanks sa input guys! I am currently driving a 2009 Honda Jazz 1.3 MT. I used to own a 1.5 Jazz (Thailand, Brilliant orange) pero binenta nung umalis ako. Mas tipid ba ang CVT ng Mirage kumpara sa AT ng Jazz? Leaning towards AT for comfort :D
    Mas tipid po talaga ang mirage compared to jazz. Overall jazz is better than mirage. Panalo lang siguro ni mirage is yung ma push to start, head unit and fuel consumption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    jazz

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by enterbay View Post
    Makes no sense to give up a perfectly good Jazz for the same model, or to downgrade to a Mirage.

The Mirage CVT is economical, but if you drive in traffic, I'm not sure you'll see any benefit over the 1.3 MT Jazz.

If you want to upgrade to another Jazz, hold off your purchase until the launch for the next Jazz is announced, and take your chances on getting a discount for one of the last few units of the current Jazz.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    mirage gls husay ng performance

volts73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast