New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pareho lang kasi sila ng price..the price I can afford... which one is then better? In terms of maintenance... gas consumption and the likes..thanks guys..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    The "Honda ESI" is a EG ('92-'95) Civic with a 1.6 li engine w/ 120Hp.

I think the "Nissan Sentra FE" has a 1.3li engine.

Provided both vehicle's condition and price are similar, the Civic is the obvious choice of the two.

In terms of maintenance and gas consumption, they are almost the same. Nissan *might* have less costlier parts available.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mas bago ata yung Nissan model na yan compared sa EG? If everything else is equal, go for the newer model. Unless mas gusto mo porma ng EG (ako mas gusto ko EG owner ako e hehehe )

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Mas bago ata yung Nissan model na yan compared sa EG? If everything else is equal, go for the newer model. Unless mas gusto mo porma ng EG (ako mas gusto ko EG owner ako e hehehe )

ano po ibig sabihin ng EG?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^
    "EG" is the model designation for the Civic for the year '92-'95. So when someone says EG Civic, you know instantly that they are referring to the '92-'95 year model.

ie. "EK" = '96-'00 Civic, "ES" = '01-'05 Civic , "FD" = 2006-2010? Civic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat ata sa car comparison forum to... and parang may existing thread na rin authored by the same poster?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I go for the ESi

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'd go also with the ESI, though I would look for one that's stock at least in the engine and suspension portion.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    dapat ata sa car comparison forum to... and parang may existing thread na rin authored by the same poster?

palipat nalang po..sorry newbie po...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    opsss mali. akala ko Santa Fe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HONDA ESI or NISSAN SENTRA FE