New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    my parents are going home from the states and they want me to buy a family car. 4 adults, 1 child. in terms of look, i like the crv better. pero parang masikip sa loob. the innova looks much spacious pero mababa parang kotse lang so even if its 2.0/2.5,feeling ko lang kht capacity nya is 8,mukhang hirap hatak nya dahil parang kotse lng na pinadami capacity. ok lng sa price kase konti lng naman difference nila. in terms of performance which is much better? help me out pls. sa january na dating nila. im thinking of trading our accord 94 to the dealer. pwede naman un db? some dealers accepts trade-ins right?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    CRV ka na. Sosyal!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last year, we had the same dillema. My mom and I were choosing between the Innova and the CR-V 8-passenger. My mom chose the CR-V because it looked better in and out. I also chose the CR-V because it handled better.

Quote Originally Posted by clueless_pink View Post
    pero parang masikip sa loob.
    Hindi naman masikip. Generous ang legroom sa front and middle row seats pero pagdating sa 3rd row, sobrang sikip, pilit na pilit.

dating nila. im thinking of trading our accord 94 to the dealer. pwede naman un db? some dealers accepts trade-ins right?
    pwede pero mas mababa ang value pag trade in.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kung ang main purpose lang naman is people and cargo hauler, sa innova na siguro. mas comfy lalo na pag naka captain's chair (not sure of the right term) pati passengers.

pero mas boto ako sa CRV. kasi di naman all the time puno yung sasakyan eh. mas gusto ko yung acceleration, ride comfort, tsaka looks ng CRV. ika nga, almost in all aspects, sa CRV ka makakalamang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    try the xtrail, its more spacious than the crv tsaka cheaper if you get the lowest variant

but if itong 2 lang, crv nalnag if you dont need the xtra space

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    malakas ba fuel consumption ng gen2 crv? magkano ba 2ndhand nito and anong year ang ok bilin?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my parents are going home from the states and they want me to buy a family car. 4 adults, 1 child. in terms of look, i like the crv better. pero parang masikip sa loob. the innova looks much spacious pero mababa parang kotse lang so even if its 2.0/2.5,feeling ko lang kht capacity nya is 8,mukhang hirap hatak nya dahil parang kotse lng na pinadami capacity. ok lng sa price kase konti lng naman difference nila. in terms of performance which is much better? help me out pls. sa january na dating nila. im thinking of trading our accord 94 to the dealer. pwede naman un db? some dealers accepts trade-ins right?
    mababa? you mean mababa ang hp? i don't think bitin ang power ng innova for its class and purpose. iba naman kasing class ang CR-V, and its power is par for the course.

anyways, overall, the innova is more spacious, if you're planning to do people moving (7 persons), or mixed people moving and part hauling (5 persons with lots of stuff). the CR-V isn't as spacious coz pinilit lang talaga yung 3rd row. if you're doing mixed people moving (up to 5 passengers) and part hauling, ok na rin yung CR-V. but as mentioned, the X-trail is more spacious than the 5 seater CR-V, and cheaper too. same as the Escape, Tribute and Tucson.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    What's the price of a X-Trail 4x2 now? Last I checked it was more expensive than a CRV 5 pass (not the select ed.) by around Php 30K. I think the CRV is the most affordable of all the CUV (w/ safety features) and Innova, starting at Php 999K. At that price, it comes with Dual SRS airbags and ABS but manual trans and 5 pass only .

Normally, I would recommend the Innova over a CRV but bec.Honda brought the price down Php 999K,making it a bargain with all its safety features.

If you only have 5 pass. and usually carry cargoes at the back, CRV is the most logical choice. Although the Innova may seem more flexible with its ability to change from people carrier to cargo hauler, its cargo capacity is slightly less (than a CRV) bec. the foldable third row seats takes up space even if folded up already.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    malakas ba fuel consumption ng gen2 crv? magkano ba 2ndhand nito and anong year ang ok bilin?
    matakaw crv most of the people only get around 5-6km/l

yup mas mahal nga xtrail by about 30k pero if you look at it, it comes in automatic transmission already tsaka mas maraming laman compared sa crv plus interior space and cargo space is bigger compared to the crv

2.0 4x2 owners of xtrail say that they get around 7-8km/l
    Last edited by kmo; December 19th, 2006 at 02:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    The now phased out non-select edition 5 pass CRV was being sold for around Php 1.090M (a/t) before. (Note: this edition came standard with body-color spare wheel cover, chrome door handles, two-din radio, etc...). The X-Trail 4x2 is Php 1.120M or Php 30k more.

But if you compare them together now, the CRV 5 pass select edition (a/t) costs Php 1.050M or Php 999K (m/t) vs. the X-Trail's 4x2 Php 1.120M. The difference bet. the two are now even wider than last year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
honda crv or toyota innova