New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenanne View Post
    Upgrade and also family is getting big. 5 adults now + friends hitching would be a problem.
    If you ask me, family size is a key consideration but hitching friends is not a concern.

If hauling/ferrying people most of the time, I guess it is much better to buy an MPV - Innova, Grand Starex, Carnival.
    Last edited by Egan101; March 21st, 2019 at 03:38 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you ask me, family size is a key consideration but hitching friends is not a concern.

If hauling/ferrying people most of the time, I guess it is much better to buy an MPV - Innova, Grand Starex, Carnival.
    if he gets the crv and puts his friends on the 3rd row. he won't have friends hitching later on
    Last edited by StockEngine; March 21st, 2019 at 03:56 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if you really value the 3rd row, a cuv is not cut for it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if you really value the 3rd row, a cuv is not cut for it.
    Not even a PPV, if you ask me. Get something much bigger if you want something with a comfortable 3rd row.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    OT: for a big family and hitching friends, why not get a Van...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Just curious, does the Honda diesel engine have timing belt or timing chain like the recent iterations of the PPVs?

Though I agree with some, if the purpose really is hauling people (not much cargo), then maybe a van might be better.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For the most comfortable 3rd row seat and car like ride quality with awesome engine performance and better fuel economy. Consider the diesel kia carnival. Its the ideal and true 7seater family car.

2018 Kia Carnival Review | Top 5 Reasons Why Carnival Beats an SUV | Auto Expert John Cadogan - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by valskie01; March 21st, 2019 at 06:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Not even a PPV, if you ask me. Get something much bigger if you want something with a comfortable 3rd row.

im 5'7 and the montero 3rd row is a knee-up scenario. me being picky wouldnt want to be there for 1hr. for friends it should be ok. ahahhahah

only the mux's 3rd row is liveable for me. though i still need to try the everests 2rd row.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if he gets the crv and puts his friends on the 3rd row. he won't have friends hitching later on
    Guys, its just its my Car not some hitching friend's car, Fun to drive would be nonexistent in those MPVs/True 7 seaters...

Still friends would be happy hitching when public transpo is a nightmare here on Cebu. Ofcourse little buddies must be on the 3rd row...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenanne View Post
    Guys, its just its my Car not some hitching friend's car, Fun to drive would be nonexistent in those MPVs/True 7 seaters...

Still friends would be happy hitching when public transpo is a nightmare here on Cebu. Ofcourse little buddies must be on the 3rd row...
    Does ppv will offer you a "fun to drive experience"?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast