New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi! I need some advice so I can chose whether to get a 07 CRV 2.0 4x2 M/T, since 6months of waiting for the 4x4 is too long, or a Fortuner 2.5DSL A/T.

thx.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Get the Gas version of the Fortuner instead sir

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    better go to car comparison bro para makita mo pros and cons ng crv at innova then decide.
    try this link for crv 07

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35101

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    better go to car comparison bro para makita mo pros and cons ng crv at innova then decide.

kala ko sta fe at outlander ang choices ng thread starter??

j/k folks! couldn't resist!!

back to regular programming at baka yan uli maging topic sa thread na to...

malamang!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i'll also go for the Fortuner...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    go for CRV, better sana kung 4x4

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by clared808 View Post
    Hi! I need some advice so I can chose whether to get a 07 CRV 2.0 4x2 M/T, since 6months of waiting for the 4x4 is too long, or a Fortuner 2.5DSL A/T.

thx.

ill choose Fortuner because automatic and diesel sya, good looks, 7 seater, bad part is too many out there, ride, and not as powerful.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'd get the CRV primarily because of its riding comfort. 4X2 will suffice if you spend more time in the city but the 4X4 variant will definitely help you round the bends on out-of-town trips.

And if I were to get a Fort this year, I'd get the 3.0 hands down.

But then again I'd be thinking that the Fort is a 4 year old favorite na and its design will start aging real soon.

just my :twocents:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The only Fort worth getting (sorry Fort boys) is the 4x4 diesel. The Fortuner is compromised as a city car. It's too stiff and it's too wide. The wheels poke out of the body work, making it difficult to maneuver on small streets. I've experienced this on my test-drives, and I've been the victim of this on the road, when a Hilux 4x4 (same width as the Fort) wedged me in against the wall.

It's a good thing that his tires were soft, they didn't leave a mark.

Where the Fort shines is in moderate off-roading. It's got good ground clearance and a good center differential, but for rougher stuff, I'd prefer the LSD-equipped Everest (though the ride of the Eve isn't anything to write home about, either).

The CR-V is a much better road car, the 4x2 is quite fuel efficient for a gasoline CUV (just don't expect miracles), it's much more comfortable and maneuverable. Like the Civic, it's the base model CR-V that makes the most sense, if only because of the new R-series engine (the base Civic 1.8 and the base CR-V 2.0 both use "R" engines, while the Civic 2.0 and the CR-V 2.4 use the powerful but thirsty "K" engines).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If I have the money? I guess I will spend it with the new [H] CR-V!

While I was walking along HK Sun Plaza earlier, it was dusk. I saw Fortuners every 30 seconds... Imagine that, it's everywhere! And yes, I am not after parts.
    Last edited by drey; March 7th, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Honda CR-V or Toyota Fortuner