New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    kung ganun sana makahanap ako ng ok na second hand na GC.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    pamalit po siya sa e36 pero yung prado i-keep pa rin po

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ^^
    hanap ka ng GC na 3.8 v6 m/t na 2nd hand or sa grey market baka makatsamba ka
    :p

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ayun naman pala may E36 and Prado eh. To hell with practicality and go with the GC! Although for 1M flat baka mahirapan ka makahanap. Itong Sulit ID 5031712 tingnan mo oh. GC 6MT at 1.25M with 19tkms mileage. Lightly tuned na yan to 283hp with all stock parts still kept should you wish to revert to stock.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Panget interior ng Elantra IMO.
    so pangit pala ang nabili ko.. but no one who had seen my GLS interior na nakapagsabi nyan

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kami lang ba ni Shadow boboto sa BMW?

E46 ba o E90? Kahit alin sa dalawa, BMW parin yan. Haha. Medyo impractical eh, pero iba image pag BMW kotse mo.

Yung Tucson ko muntik ko na ipag-palit sa 2005 E46 325i SMG M Sport Supercharged na nakita ko sa ads ng BMWCCP.

*weisshorn: Agree. Maganda interior ng Elantra. Mas futuristic nga lang interior ng FD.

Ang ayoko lang sa Elantra GLS ay yung interior color, sana nagpalit sila nung 1.6 GL, black interior is better in Elantra. Tapos black leather seats. Nice.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; March 5th, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    so pangit pala ang nabili ko.. but no one who had seen my GLS interior na nakapagsabi nyan
    IMO lang naman.

I don't find anything wrong with the design - but more of the texture of the plastics used. Again, baka minority opinion lang ako rito, but I still think that Hyundai needs to do their homework in the interior department; but they've caught up or even surpassed the traditional brands in most other aspects.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Elantra's hard plastics are not qualitatively worse than the rest of the lot. The Corolla's are better than before, but still pretty dismal. The Civic's plastics aren't any better than the City's. The Lancer has cheap plastic. The Focus has cheap plastic.

About the only car that's a step above in material quality is probably the Cruze. But people buying the Elantra won't be looking at the Cruze...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ctfernandez219 View Post
    pamalit po siya sa e36 pero yung prado i-keep pa rin po
    I suggest you go for the GC since you still have your Prado. Maintenance is cheaper than a Honda (civic) and its a head turner if you want attention. The 2.0T's power is adequate and handling is quite good (I came from driving a vios so the GC handles exceptionally well for me). I doubt you will find a GC that will sell for 1M though. Good luck on the hunt!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Benz ayaw mo? E class AMG models?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Honda Civic or Hyundai Genesis Coupe or BMW 320i