Toyota Yaris 1.5 G

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    meron pa KIA FORTE 1.6

hehe dami mo option sir ...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    interesting choices. here are my thoughts on these selection

Honda Civic - the current civic for me just lost its sporty look. the FD (previous civic body code) looks sportier for me. the current one looks more refined. Although the interior is packed with all the toys you want.

Fiesta - not the same category as the Civic. Its very fun to drive though. 1.6L engine for that small body. i tried test driving this thing and you can easily throw it around. Tried it inside a parking lot and I just did rounds and rounds and it accelerated quickly and responded fast. Very nimble, almost as good as the mazda 2. suspension is a little on the stiff side but not uncomfortable. The double cluth (power shift) though have been reported to have some problems, based on what i've read from other forums.

Ford Focus - the new one is packed with all the technology you can get your hands on. I'm just not digging the petrol engine. The old TDCI 2.0 engine was already tried and tested. i just wish they used that instead.

I agree with the previous post from page 1, the elantra is really a steal for its price.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi Bros,

Di ako makapag test Drive kasi asa Singapore ako. hehe.

Now my selection is narrowed further, Honda Civic 1.5S AT vs Fiesta Hatchback 1.6L Sport+ PowerShift?

YouTube Reviews: Ford Fiesta AT vs Honda City AT Comparison Video Review by CarToq.com - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Correction:

Now my selection is narrowed further, Honda Civic 1.5S AT vs Fiesta Hatchback 1.6L Sport+ PowerShift?

YouTube Reviews: Ford Fiesta AT vs Honda City AT Comparison Video Review by CarToq.com - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    sir, yung mga features at specs, lahat tayo mag-aagree dyan. but for the driving itself, opinion lang namin yun. you have your own unique opinion. so better take a test drive. besides, marami pang competitor ang fiesta at civic
    To me, the resale value is a major consideration in addition to driving comfort, performance, power, stability. etc. The civic series has a very good history of resale value. A honda civic bought for 900k in 2008 has a resale value now of about 500-600k. Not bad compared with the other brands, i think.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitulo View Post
    To me, the resale value is a major consideration in addition to driving comfort, performance, power, stability. etc. The civic series has a very good history of resale value. A honda civic bought for 900k in 2008 has a resale value now of about 500-600k. Not bad compared with the other brands, i think.
    for me dapat nasa kahulihulihan ang resale value. hindi mo pa nabibili, resale value agad iniisip. mas sulit yung you can really enjoy rather than mataas ang resale pero pinagtyatyagaan lang

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Correction:

- - - Updated - - -

Honda City 1.5S AT vs Fiesta Hatchback 1.6L Sport+ PowerShift?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Civic 1.8S AT vs Fiesta Hatchback 1.6L Sport+ PowerShift