New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Civic siyempre...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    leaning towards the city na talaga ako....

so as between the S and V variants... the major difference is the airbags and ABS right lang right? any other? pwede naman ako kunyari mag palit ng gulong from 15" to 16" after diba if i opt for the V variant?

as for the kia, kahit na kia lang sya... it was a good car! despite its reputation of being a taxi car... matibay, matipid, and hindi mainit sa mata ng mga magnanakaw!!!! important naman is that your ride brings you to your destination... but of course 10 million pogi/ganda points if you have a sweet ride!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    From what I've read, the Civic 1.8S already gives good value for money, so you don't have to spend for the 2.0 variant. But of course, if sky's the limit....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy28479 View Post
    oh ok... quite negligible naman pala... most cars have negligible blind spots naman diba?! to keep you alert din... hehehe!!!
    The blind spot of the altis is way bigger than the civic... the civic is kinda low, i tend to hit my underside on some ramps unlike my old city and new altis. but at high speed the rear grip is great

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    The blind spot of the altis is way bigger than the civic... the civic is kinda low, i tend to hit my underside on some ramps unlike my old city and new altis. but at high speed the rear grip is great

yeah, i experienced bumping my boss' girlfriend's civic while driving it to manila. i didn't realize that the crater that i was trying to hurdle while driving the car was either too deep or the car was too low! i ended up denting the right front portion of the bumper/skirt?!

the girlfriend discovered it after a day or two and blamed their former driver... harharhar, to this day, she doesn't know that it was my doing!!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    From what I've read, the Civic 1.8S already gives good value for money, so you don't have to spend for the 2.0 variant. But of course, if sky's the limit....
    i'll settle for the 1.8 variant instead of the 2.0.... mostly city driving naman ako, with the occasional out of towners for work and pleasure.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

so as between the S and V variants... the major difference is the airbags and ABS right lang right? any other? pwede naman ako kunyari mag palit ng gulong from 15" to 16" after diba if i opt for the V variant?

as for the kia, kahit na kia lang sya... it was a good car! despite its reputation of being a taxi car... matibay, matipid, and hindi mainit sa mata ng mga magnanakaw!!!! important naman is that your ride brings you to your destination... but of course 10 million pogi/ganda points if you have a sweet ride!!!
    Magkano na ba difference between the S and V variants ngayon?

With the S, here some of the things you will get na wala sa V:

- ABS
    - airbags
    - optitron gauges
    - bigger wheels
    - two-tone interior (although some prefer the interior of the V kase walang beige)
    - fog lamps

Kung 50K ung difference, sulit na din ung S.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    May i know why?... Anu-ano mga considerations mo to lean towards city?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Magkano na ba difference between the S and V variants ngayon?

With the S, here some of the things you will get na wala sa V:

- ABS
    - airbags
    - optitron gauges
    - bigger wheels
    - two-tone interior (although some prefer the interior of the V kase walang beige)
    - fog lamps

Kung 50K ung difference, sulit na din ung S.
    my friend recently bought a V variant. May abs/airbags na daw. can someone confirm if this is true?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Civic syempre mas maganda ang dating mo and mas mataas resale value

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
honda civic 1.8S M/T vs. honda city 1.3S M/T