New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Some more opinions with a USDM flavor... Add the Mazda 3 to the bunch!

YouTube - Civic v Corolla v Mazda 3 Consumer Comparison by Edmunds.com

"The clear overall winner was the Honda Civic. Our drivers liked the car's look and roomy interior. Many said, its just the car that made sense.

"Just for the joy and fun of driving, the Mazda wins-hands down. But for practicality purposes and what an average person does on an average day, it would come down to the Honda. "

"In the end, the Toyota Corolla was the least impressive. In fact, not even one of our test drivers named it as their favorite car.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    WOOOOOO , yes...mukhang excited na ko kumuha ng civic...budget na lang.....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    As niky said, tigas ng seats ng civic. This was the main reason I did not get the civic, the seats were just too uncomfortable.

No offense sa mga civic fd owners. Pero how do you put up with the tigasin seats?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala I just got used to it. But you will forget about the hard seats anyway in the long run since you will enjoy the driving anyway that you will forget that you are seating on hard seats. The Civic is a driver's car, always has been... If you have a driver, then its not the car to have in most cases...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: hard seats... depends on your body type and age. Heavier people and older people can't stand it. Younger people don't notice it at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    why dont they put soft seats on the civic? whats the disadvantage?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marv25 View Post
    why dont they put soft seats on the civic? whats the disadvantage?
    Darned if I know. Many modern Hondas have hard seats. I suppose it's a way of saving space through using thinner foam.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I just bought honda civic 2008 last May 2008, the performance is amazing,
    I test drove first Ford Focus, Honda city 7 speed cvt and the civic in one day, bago ako magdecide, my obvervations were;

focus: better suspension, great handling and good sound insulation mahina sa hatak at malaki ung manibela
    city: malakas sa hatak pero poor ang interior
    civic: QUIET ENGINE, malakas sa hatak(1.8 engine) hndi ka ipapahiya sa overtaking, sporty interior (parang space ship), safety features (dual airbags, ABS-EBD etc.) digital (illuminator) sporty exterior

with my civic M/T

fuel efficient 13km/L combined heavy traffic and highway, (manila-la union) 270km trip I may get more than 13km/L kung hndi ko hinahataw ung car, we took 4.5 hours instead of 6 hrs. regular trip, and i'm changing gears every 3000 rpm kya depende pa rin sa driving habits.

high re-sale value and GRAND SLAM AUTOMOBILE OF THE YEAR 2006, 2007 2008, check mo sa autofocus.com

fyi, hndi ko na test drive ang altis na bago kaya i can't comment on it

i would suggest na mag test drive ka para mafeel mo at makita mo ung performance ng car.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't think it will be 2008 car of the year as far as autofocus is concerned anyway that poll is a sham kasi people just pad up the votes of their biases towards a particular car. Pero for sure king of the compact sedan class undisputed na yun pero not if the Lancer has anything to say about it.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    well you're correct

i saw the new lancer evolution displayed at festival mall a month ago, it looks ok nman pero i dnt know the performance of the engine kaya i can't comment on it.

share ko lang etong link

http://www.hondaphil.com/ver2/pr.php?id=120

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Honda Civic 1.8S 2008 or the Corolla Altis 1.6V 2008