New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    The GLX is basically, mechanically same car as with the more expensive MX. But if kit of the car is more important to you then you should head to MX. Net of discounts, the GLX is about 70K cheaper. The MX has projector type HID with front adaptive feature (Swivels as you turn), foglights, body colored this and that part of the car, auto AC, colored info display (vs analog looking GLX clusters), piano black and silver accents on the interior and GPS.
    Budget is around 900K. The MX with discounts could go below this amount I assume so it is a big big consideration,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    While I have my reservations about the manual Accent, I'd say the automatic variant is still a good buy.

Yes, the City feels more luxurious, but the interior of the Accent CRDI hatchback is no hardship. Well... hard plastic, but it's not much different, qualitatively, to the Honda Jazz.

The Accent 1.6 CRDI AT hatchback is a solid car with decent handling, a roomy interior and a strong motor. Definitely worth the upgrade over the manual variant, which has smaller wheels and tires (the handling isn't as good) and a finicky clutch.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Here's a review written by sir Niky.

Top Gear Philippines | TopGear.com.ph

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Here's a review written by sir Niky.

Top Gear Philippines | TopGear.com.ph
    Yes just in time. I definitely read it right after it got put up.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    While I have my reservations about the manual Accent, I'd say the automatic variant is still a good buy.

Yes, the City feels more luxurious, but the interior of the Accent CRDI hatchback is no hardship. Well... hard plastic, but it's not much different, qualitatively, to the Honda Jazz.

The Accent 1.6 CRDI AT hatchback is a solid car with decent handling, a roomy interior and a strong motor. Definitely worth the upgrade over the manual variant, which has smaller wheels and tires (the handling isn't as good) and a finicky clutch.
    The interior of the City got me sir Niky. I have already paid for the HB AT and just waiting for my unit to get delivered. But while I'm still on the waiting period, trying out other models wouldn't hurt and if these dealerships can deliver like what they promised. I will be very very pleased with that. Cars come with good service as well, well that's just me.

I'll still have to check out these two other cars over the weekend.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    i think the lancer glx a/t is more bang for the buck compared to the mx. i own a glx btw. i dont think im missing out on any of the mx's features. ang gusto ko lang na feature dun is the HID and foglights. pero ayos lang naman without it. and sa foglights naman you can have one from concorde 2-3k lang ask Rockyds from the lancer ex thread nagpakabit sya doon. yung matitipid mo from mx to glx pwedeng pangmod nalang. thats what the people usually do. nakabodykit and mags ka na sa matitipid mo sa mx eh. tingnan mo nalang tsikot ni rocky. maganda rin hatak ng lancer. although looks is subjective i think majority will agree na the lancer is better looking. pero if you want the best fuel economy go for the accent crdi. all three cars are good. its all a matter of finding the best deal you can get nalang and the most bang for your buck. happy hunting sir.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike07 View Post
    i think the lancer glx a/t is more bang for the buck compared to the mx. i own a glx btw. i dont think im missing out on any of the mx's features. ang gusto ko lang na feature dun is the HID and foglights. pero ayos lang naman without it. and sa foglights naman you can have one from concorde 2-3k lang ask Rockyds from the lancer ex thread nagpakabit sya doon. yung matitipid mo from mx to glx pwedeng pangmod nalang. thats what the people usually do. nakabodykit and mags ka na sa matitipid mo sa mx eh. tingnan mo nalang tsikot ni rocky. maganda rin hatak ng lancer. although looks is subjective i think majority will agree na the lancer is better looking. pero if you want the best fuel economy go for the accent crdi. all three cars are good. its all a matter of finding the best deal you can get nalang and the most bang for your buck. happy hunting sir.
    What are the other differences bukod dun sa sinabi nyo sir?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by istarbuxs View Post
    What are the other differences bukod dun sa sinabi nyo sir?
    nakalimutan ko na eh. pero nasabi na mostly ni basti08. well sa exterior ang pinagkaiba ng mx sa glx is the chromed grill of the upper part of the nose (which i dont like, and majority dont) tsaka yung side mouldings sa doors. yung airbags same lang. parehong dalawa so as far as safety is concerned pareho sila. all power din naman ang glx. maliban sa side mirrors na kelangan mo manually ifold if needed. i dont know if powered na rin yung sa mx sa side mirrors.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir basti, ilan na yung kakilala mo na nagkaroon ng stuck clutch issue? thanks.

natanong ko lang kasi pinsan ko has a m/t and so far awa ng Diyos wala naman siya nararanasan na ganyan and hopefully, isolated case lang yung nangyari sa nakausap mo and alos i plan to get 1 in the future and i'm leaning towards the m/t but a/t would also be fin with me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir niky when you say finicky and clutch that has a cable (on what you think) is it the same feel of clutch like the clutches of the year 90's a and above sentras, lancers, corollas, civics.. etc..?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast