New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I think the choice is narrowing down to two.

Nobody's siding with the RIO :boom1:, sayang nagandahan pa nman ako sa porma at features nya. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I saw 3 Kia Rios 5DR this week. Head turner sya. Ang ganda ng porma.

Back to topic. I agree with the others. FC for Vios and looks for City. Toyota may discounts. Honda wala. Di ka naman magkakamali dyan sa 2 choices mo.

Isama mo na rin sa choices mo ang fiesta at lancer.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pator View Post
    I saw 3 Kia Rios 5DR this week. Head turner sya. Ang ganda ng porma.

Back to topic. I agree with the others. FC for Vios and looks for City. Toyota may discounts. Honda wala. Di ka naman magkakamali dyan sa 2 choices mo.

Isama mo na rin sa choices mo ang fiesta at lancer.
    Parang out of budget na ata yung lancer sir.

Yung fiesta nman ay may issue ata sa avalability ng parts.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You might want to add the Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L into the discussion...
    Sub compact na yata yung mirage sir. Gusto ko sana is yung normal sized sedan, yung tipong mga city, vios or rio 4DR.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Sub compact na yata yung mirage sir. Gusto ko sana is yung normal sized sedan, yung tipong mga city, vios or rio 4DR.
    Just fyi, compact sedans are Corolla Altis, Civic, Sentra, Lancer EX. Subcompacts include city, vios, rio, mirage, picanto.

Full size sedans would be Camry, Accord, Teana.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Yung fiesta nman ay may issue ata sa avalability ng parts.
    New car, that would be expected. But given the popularity of the Mirage, I think parts will not be an issue in the long run.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    New car, that would be expected. But given the popularity of the Mirage, I think parts will not be an issue in the long run.
    Napabasa tuloy ako sa "The New Mitsubishi Mirage" na thread sir.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These are the same cars my sister-in-law are considering. The Kia Rio being considered is their top of the line hatchback model with 1.4L vvt displacement, 17" mags, leather seats, and push start button. Dealer threw in moonroof, DVD, 3M tints, matting, free insurance and registration. I think it's time for Toyota and Honda to ease up on their free accessories.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    These are the same cars my sister-in-law are considering. The Kia Rio being considered is their top of the line hatchback model with 1.4L vvt displacement, 17" mags, leather seats, and push start button. Dealer threw in moonroof, DVD, 3M tints, matting, free insurance and registration. I think it's time for Toyota and Honda to ease up on their free accessories.
    Ask ko lang san po dealer ng KIA na inquire po ninyo? Mine 10k less no others na. Walang monroof and dvd. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jdjoeydean View Post
    Ask ko lang san po dealer ng KIA na inquire po ninyo? Mine 10k less no others na. Walang monroof and dvd. Thanks.
    I apologize for the wrong info I provided. Di po kasama moonroof. Taga-Las Pinas sister-in-law ko so most probably Kia Alabang sya nag-inquire. Also as a first time car-buyer, malaking bagay sa kanila yung 5yr/160k kms warranty ng Kia.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda City  1.3S AT OR Kia Rio 1.4 EX 4DR OR Toyota Vios 1.3G AT