New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Planning on getting a 4X4 Pickup truck before end of the year, I just would like to ask for your comments and/or suggestions regarding the 2 pickup trucks.

Additional inputs as to why choose the one over the other will surely be of great help in choosing. TIA.

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    If i dont care about resale value and sell it after 5 years.
    Wildtrak

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    previous owner of ford. il go for hilux

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    previous owner of ford. il go for hilux
    Bossing thanks for the comment, I really would appreciate it if can you elaborate further if you don't mind.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Bossing thanks for the comment, I really would appreciate it if can you elaborate further if you don't mind.
    high maintenance cost and availability of parts.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    high maintenance cost and availability of parts.
    Thank you very much for sharing bossing.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    ford everest 2014 unit ko sold it for 450k then my cousin up to now had his ford's expedition parts din problem nya. I dont know if they improve their service now. Since madami na din ford on street now baka madami na parts avilable at hindi na mahal. Importante mabilis ka makakuha parts wala naman sasakyan na bulletproof ngayon🤣baka malugi mga car company😭

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ford everest 2014 unit ko sold it for 450k then my cousin up to now had his ford's expedition parts din problem nya. I dont know if they improve their service now. Since madami na din ford on street now baka madami na parts avilable at hindi na mahal. Importante mabilis ka makakuha parts wala naman sasakyan na bulletproof ngayon🤣baka malugi mga car company😭
    sobrang baba naman benta nyo sa everest nyo. 700k pa running price non.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha-q View Post
    sobrang baba naman benta nyo sa everest nyo. 700k pa running price non.
    naghabol mapalitan ibang unit Hilux 2.8 4X4 A/T or Wildtrak 3.2 4X4 AT - Comments/Suggestions

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Planning on getting a 4X4 Pickup truck before end of the year, I just would like to ask for your comments and/or suggestions regarding the 2 pickup trucks.

Additional inputs as to why choose the one over the other will surely be of great help in choosing. TIA.
    pick-ups are meant to be workhorses and will be more comfortable in the rough stuff. Be mindful that however good and strong points these beasts offer, they are after all machines that will have parts that will breakdown during its service lifetime. I will choose the one that has better aftersales support....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast