New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    You're right! I previously owned a Gen2 strada and now a Dmax 4x4 A/T owner. When it comes to the speed ang pagusapan mabilis talaga ang strada kc nga high speed tranny pero so weak sa loading stuff but other than that performance wise overall "imho" i'll pick isuzu na from now on! I do'nt consider speed for this kind of vehicle tho'. Mine just logged on 130,000 kms but still superb! I do believe buying stuff more expensive will be a much better choice as always!
    i agree, though i wouldn't say mahina ang gen2 strada sa loading, before the 3.2, gen2 ung sasakyan namin, malakas din kaya lang dahil sa turbo lag medyo nabibitin siya, but once the turbo kicks in ramdam mo rin sumisipa siya and still can manage to go up speed even if loaded. but now having the 3.2 sport, we are very much contented and confident with our ride di ka talaga mabibitin ika nga. though its just a matter of choice. but i'll have dmax any time of the day than hilux and nissan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by silverend View Post
    though we got 3.2 strada, i must admit i like the dmax also, kaya lang mabagal talaga siya even the crdi version compared to its rivals. that's one thing isuzu needs to improve a little.
    Its because Isuzu engines are generally tuned for fuel economy rather than speed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
hilux 08 vs strada vs dmax 08