New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think i'll just stick with strada or dmax. I always go to a lot of places but I seldom see rangers on the road. most new 4x2 rangers that i see are service vehicle of i think maynilad (with the blue wavy sticker), but i see lots of 4x4's though. also, one of our vehicles is a 98 4x2 mazda b2500 and i see lots of resemblance in them.

Unlike for strada and dmax, they are just everywhere regardless if it's 4x4 or 4x2. I might be wrong, but I guess more people are still sticking to japanese made vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I beleive the threadstarter already made his decision. He went home with the Strada.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I beleive the threadstarter already made his decision. He went home with the Strada.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks for the info, sir DonT.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just got the strada (GLX)! sorry for the late post but thanks for all the input!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Good day, we're also planning on buying a 4x2 pickup for city driving and to haul my bike, probably by the end of the year. Choices din namin DMAX or Strada, yung basic models lang. We also looked at Toyota Hilux, but it seems that the basic model is lacking some safety feature. Parang mas gusto ko na ang Strada GL, or kung kakayanin, yung GLX na. I just wanna ask dun sa kakabili lang, what's the difference between GLX sa GL from an owners perspective. With the 70k+ difference, should I go with the GL or GLX. Also, can I change the tires so that it can look more aggressive "4x4 look" :D.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mitsubishi strada

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by randzchikot View Post
    what's the difference between GLX sa GL from an owners perspective. With the 70k+ difference, should I go with the GL or GLX. Also, can I change the tires so that it can look more aggressive "4x4 look" :D.
    GLX has a dual airbag, stepboard,bedliner (carryboy)silver door handle,silver side mirror and mags..while GL driver airbag only and all i mention before is wala... yup! up to 245/60/R16...

check this thread if your interested in strada....http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...36961&page=383

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    GLX has a dual airbag, stepboard,bedliner (carryboy)silver door handle,silver side mirror and mags..while GL driver airbag only and all i mention before is wala... yup! up to 245/60/R16...

check this thread if your interested in strada....http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...36961&page=383
    just to add to what sir alainroyce mentioned... glx has also MMAS (alarm); rear bumper, fog lamps, mag wheels instead of steal, interior add-ons..forgot the name (its the cover of the a/c, etc.); so with the difference of P70K get the glx...sayang din ang airbag (something that you cannot buy outside).

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks for the input! How about the old Strada concerns? Like yung steering daw, are those resolved na sa mga bagong labas na Strada? I'm excited na to drive my first pickup. :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
hilux 08 vs strada vs dmax 08