New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Belated Happy Birthday ...... and Happy Benzing too .. :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'd choose the A6. Not a big fan of MB and BMW. I would prefer the new Lexus GS or the RX hybrid, next maybe Evoque. So far Evoque has received great reviews in almost all countries that have it.

But congrats on your MB! Just learn to take care of it. Maintenance of luxury vehicles is a pain.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ito ung problemang sarap problemahin.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi guys, thanks.. this is my first topic ever and all I see are very helpful and nice comments ^ ^

However, I do have another update on this matter.

We visited Audi showroom on Edsa Greenhills yesterday. We spoke with the Sales Manager and he is the only one on duty since its holiday. The problem is, They do not have LOW END versions (2.0 2 wheel) only 2 options:

1. the High End Audi A6 Quattro 3.0T Diesel
    2. same one, but using Gasoline fuel.

the first one is 5.6M and the second one is 5.6M, if cash, they will give it at 5.0M flat. Free LTO but not insurance and special plate. Irregardless I asked about PREMIUM and PREMIUM PLUS versions, the manager said that they dont have any of those, they only have one version: FULLY LOADED version either diesel and gasoline ALL features IN.

When I asked, So it means it also has park assist. Which was my first question, he said: "All of our Audis dont have park assist"

I insisted "But it was on your website configuration and features" He replied "The site says different. We don't have park assist"

I go in the car and sit on the drivers seat and look for the park assist button. There is a park assist button but he insisted it doesnt have it.

My concern is.. if it doesnt have park assist, does it mean the sensors and radar are gone too? If someone else bought 2012 audi a6 kindly help me on this matter.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hmm if i were you i'd pick neither and just get the new Lexus GS350 F sport for 4.8m from Lexus Manila.

i dont know how much are the prices for gray market A6s or 5 series but an E350 avantgarde model in the gray market with premium package 2 (full options) is around 4.8m which is a much better buy than the local e300s with barely any options on them.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It seems the Lexus GS at 4.8M is a better buy. How much is the non sport version?

*Dervid

Do they have test drive units of A6? I think they can give test drives for certain models.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervid Jungco View Post
    Hi guys, thanks.. this is my first topic ever and all I see are very helpful and nice comments ^ ^

However, I do have another update on this matter.

We visited Audi showroom on Edsa Greenhills yesterday. We spoke with the Sales Manager and he is the only one on duty since its holiday. The problem is, They do not have LOW END versions (2.0 2 wheel) only 2 options:

1. the High End Audi A6 Quattro 3.0T Diesel
    2. same one, but using Gasoline fuel.

the first one is 5.6M and the second one is 5.6M, if cash, they will give it at 5.0M flat. Free LTO but not insurance and special plate. Irregardless I asked about PREMIUM and PREMIUM PLUS versions, the manager said that they dont have any of those, they only have one version: FULLY LOADED version either diesel and gasoline ALL features IN.

When I asked, So it means it also has park assist. Which was my first question, he said: "All of our Audis dont have park assist"

I insisted "But it was on your website configuration and features" He replied "The site says different. We don't have park assist"

I go in the car and sit on the drivers seat and look for the park assist button. There is a park assist button but he insisted it doesnt have it.

My concern is.. if it doesnt have park assist, does it mean the sensors and radar are gone too? If someone else bought 2012 audi a6 kindly help me on this matter.
    I suppose you can ask for a test drive. Kahit ikutin mo lang sa lot nila, kung nagbeebeep at may lumabas na image sa screen showing the rear of the car, eh di may parking assist equipment. Kung nakitang mayaman, premium car companies are very easy to talk with when it comes to test drives.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    It seems the Lexus GS at 4.8M is a better buy. How much is the non sport version?

*Dervid

Do they have test drive units of A6? I think they can give test drives for certain models.
    *sachiel

actually its their first opener, "would you like to test drive it?" and my sister laughed and told the manager i cant drive yet.

UPDATE: we bought the Benz instead, we purchased the newer version e200 7G Avantgarde because its interior is more updated and its fuel economy is better * 13km per liter against the e300 avantgarde. not to mention its a little cheaper.

They will deliver it tomorrow :p im soooooooooooooooooo excited

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Fishy fishy... :batman:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If you are buying a 4M and up car, do you really bother to consider the Fuel Economy of the car? Isn't that somewhat ironic?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast