New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Ok, today is my 26th birthday and my sister told me she will buy me a new car. We will go to the showroom tomorrow and immediately make a downpayment to any of the ff 3 cars. My main concern is which of these 3 to choose?

My Purpose is to look classy... Im a nerd type of guy. Im not the typical sporty young person. I prefer classy looking car not particular about speed or engine since I have no idea about it.

So my sister give me a brochure and told me today that she wants me to choose one and she will buy it tomorrow.

1. BMW 520d
    2. AUDI A6 3.0 diesel Quattro
    3. Mercedes Benz E class

Their prices are almost the same... around 5.6M for the BM, 5.6M for the AUDI and 5.6M for the Benz Im really having a hard time... I really like the exterior of MB E class but AUDI has 4 wheel drive, faster engine, more hi tech interior which basically im thinking twice since its MORE of that I need and I cant even drive. This will be my first car. Im really not a fan of BMW 5 but I dont know, I havent used one yet.

Thank you for any help you can advice.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    go with the a6, it has the most features and most comfy out of the 3. also it will be faster than the 5 series and e class unless it's the e63. handling the bmw will out handle the a6.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    go with the a6, it has the most features and most comfy out of the 3. also it will be faster than the 5 series and e class unless it's the e63. handling the bmw will out handle the a6.
    Thanks so much, it will really be a wise decision to get the A6 but im just a new driver really no experience so I really think that A6 will have too-much performance for my casual needs?

also, I talked with the sales manager of audi phils a while ago and he told me they removed the automatic parking for all kinds of audi... i think this feature will be cool for new drivers, if they have this feature i will really go for audi... but because they removed it, im thinking twice.

*i honestly think im too stupid to make the automatic parking a factor, but its the truth

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You want classy? Get the Mercedes-Benz E250 CGI.

No matter how sophisticated the features and technology behind the A6, it's still just an Audi. In the Philippines, Chedeng is king. Only BMW really ever has as much gravitas, but between the two (520d vs E250 CGI), the Benz fits your personality more.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    None of the above. Get an S60 D5, and split the 2.5m or so extra in change you get with me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    james bond has decided! we follow! BMW. heh heh.
    but stark drives an audi... oh problems problems..
    i'm just a simple guy. i drive a toyota.. because it's what i can afford..
    in my opinion,, the MB really stands out... the other two kind of blend with the crowd..
    my 84 centavos' worth..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thanks so much guys, you are all help very helpful! I'll have to go for benz e300 avantgarde. thank you. I'm sorry for not choosing audi or bmw I'm really not a sporty dude... I'm LOLO type of guy. I'm afraid these 2 cars, the audi and bmw.. might regurgitate me alive for having a mahinhin personality. thanks

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Happy birthday dude..great gift..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede ba akong magpa-ampon sa sister mo?

MB na. kahit maluma yun mas madaming panty pa din papalaglagin nun kesa dun sa audi at bmw.

ang tanong na lang e, alam mo ba gagawin mo kung may maglaglag ng panty?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pwede ba akong magpa-ampon sa sister mo?

MB na. kahit maluma yun mas madaming panty pa din papalaglagin nun kesa dun sa audi at bmw.

ang tanong na lang e, alam mo ba gagawin mo kung may maglaglag ng panty?
    opo, kukuhain ko and then susukat ko kung bagay sakin ^ ^

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast