New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    125
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    May Philippine review na brod?
    Alam mu naman kung FC lang ang usapan, yung heavy traffic sa ibang bansa eh very light lang sa Edsa/Makati/C5.
    Wag din natin kalimutan ang walang kaparis na mga lubak natin sa kalsada.
    The Celerio vs Mirage comparison review on Caradvice has indicated that the Celerio absorbs potholes and road imperfections far better than the Mirage.

    Quoting their review:
    Despite wearing the same-sized tyres and being of similar frame, the Celerio’s suspension is for the class verging on sophisticated in the way it cushions pot holes and cats-eye divots in the road, yet it maintains neat control over speed humps.

    The Mirage simply feels wooden, by comparison. Its suspension feels more like its walking over bumps on stilts than absorbing the imperfections, so the bodies of passengers are jolted around far more noticeably.
    According to their review, the Celerio beats the Mirage pretty badly in terms of suspension, ride quality, stability, handling, driving dynamics, etc. It's simply the better car.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,329
    #32
    Weak spot nga ng Mirage ang suspension especially the rear na sobrang lambot.

    I'm just waiting for the warranty to end then I'm upgrading my suspension.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    The Celerio vs Mirage comparison review on Caradvice has indicated that the Celerio absorbs potholes and road imperfections far better than the Mirage.

    According to their review, the Celerio beats the Mirage pretty badly in terms of suspension, ride quality, stability, handling, driving dynamics, etc. It's simply the better car.
    Ang hirap naman mamili sa market na to, kakabaliw. Hahah

    *myas110 : If with budget, Swift 1.2 ako kaso lagpas ng 500K. Practicality test drive na lang nya kung alin mas magustuhan nya sa Mirage GLX at Celerio, pasok sa budget yung mga MT variants with discounts.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #34
    thanks sa mga outputs...keep on coming lang.

    speaking of these cars, ask ko lang kung saang mas OK na dealers na pwedeng makipagdeal when getting a car aside from getting discounts and freebies?

    as of the moment, sa Toyota thread pa lang ako nagtanong, and they replied:
    - Toyota Pasig
    - Toyota Makati
    - Toyota Dasmariñas (pero malayo na siya, hehe)

    What about sa Mitsubishi, Hyundai, at sa Suzuki?

    ---------------

    Ask ko din, since nasa market na ang new Mazda 2, available pa kaya yung old Mazda 2 1.3 (either HB or sedan)? and how much kaya?

  5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,322
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    thanks sa mga outputs...keep on coming lang.

    speaking of these cars, ask ko lang kung saang mas OK na dealers na pwedeng makipagdeal when getting a car aside from getting discounts and freebies?

    as of the moment, sa Toyota thread pa lang ako nagtanong, and they replied:
    - Toyota Pasig
    - Toyota Makati
    - Toyota Dasmariñas (pero malayo na siya, hehe)

    What about sa Mitsubishi, Hyundai, at sa Suzuki?

    ---------------

    Ask ko din, since nasa market na ang new Mazda 2, available pa kaya yung old Mazda 2 1.3 (either HB or sedan)? and how much kaya?
    Matanong ko lang may pamilya ka na ba?

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Matanong ko lang may pamilya ka na ba?
    kung sasagutin ko ang tanong mo, wala pa...single pa ako...:D

    pero kung yung tanong mo is related sa thread na ito, it's for my lady friend, and gagamitin niya mainly sa work, and occasional family trips.

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #37
    ^usually malaki mag-discount citimotors ng mitsubishi. Ewan ko lang after-sales. Kahit saang casa naman ang pms

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,969
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post

    Ask ko din, since nasa market na ang new Mazda 2, available pa kaya yung old Mazda 2 1.3 (either HB or sedan)? and how much kaya?
    Meron pa siguro. Mid-July kasi maymga naka-display pa sa casa.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post

    Ask ko din, since nasa market na ang new Mazda 2, available pa kaya yung old Mazda 2 1.3 (either HB or sedan)? and how much kaya?
    Meron pa siguro. Mid-July kasi maymga naka-display pa sa casa.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,024
    #39
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    pintas ko sa brio (which, incidentally, i have not yet seen in the metal)...
    that huge glass rear hatch..
    parang death knell pag nabasag.. as in.. replacement might be so expensive (honda!), better to just buy another car!!
    otherwise.. well... i like weird-looking cars... we grew up on volkswagens!
    except the aztek! there are limits to tolerant taste.

    actually, my suspicion is, the rear is so dangerously light, they had to use big glass to make it heavier...
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 3rd, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,298
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    pintas ko sa brio (which, incidentally, i have not yet seen in the metal)...
    that huge glass rear hatch..
    parang death knell pag nabasag.. as in.. replacement might be so expensive (honda!), better to just buy another car!!
    the brio reminds me of the infamous ford pinto

    pero gusto ko iyong green color nila. ang lamig sa mata

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    pintas ko sa brio (which, incidentally, i have not yet seen in the metal)...
    that huge glass rear hatch..
    parang death knell pag nabasag.. as in.. replacement might be so expensive (honda!), better to just buy another car!!
    the brio reminds me of the infamous ford pinto

    pero gusto ko iyong green color nila. ang lamig sa mata

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Helping for a friend: best subcompact cars for 500k