New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Agreed. A bigger car would be a better choice if you travel in the highway a lot. The bigger body makes it more stable in high speeds, and the bigger engine makes it more capable of staying in those speeds in the long run.

I'd suggest perhaps a base Vios or Rio.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    nakakastress naman...wala pa rin yung Wigo ng friend ko. well, we are blaming Toyota Shaw for this mess.

hahanap pa kami ng panibagong dealer tuloy.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    looking at olx just now.. wigo is advertised at about 473K.. i don't know if this figure is accurate..
    I also saw one pricelist of an SA with the base Wigo E M/T at Php473K. Drastic price increase from Php449K. Not as value packed anymore. And the manual G is around Php526K I think. Again, just save more and you'd get a Vios J M/T. Maybe no touchscreen HU but it is better overall, IMHO.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The all new celerio is well praised among reviews. Suzuki is also reliable and efficient. Parts and service sa casa are more expensive though.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ano ang biggest advantage ng wigo than eon other than the T badge & the reputation that comes with the brand?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Ano ang biggest advantage ng wigo than eon other than the T badge & the reputation that comes with the brand?
    Biggest advantage for me is interior space especially for the rear passengers.

Other advantages:
    1.0L engine vs 0.8, rear power windows, head unit, tachometer, dual front airbags (standard) vs. driver only (GLS), A/T option, ABS (anti-lock braking system), EBD (electronic brake force distribution)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bongdomz View Post
    Hi guys. Do you think ok lang for long travels (highway) itong mga cars mentioned (mirage, wigo, etc) ? I'm thinking about buying the mirage but I travel out of town a lot. Do you think they will last or have what it takes for endurance driving? (thought about the hyundai eon manila to ilocos trip a while back then)
    Kaya ni EON yan... kung Mahilig mag overtake. Doon talo si eon. Pero kung kalmadong driver ka lang papasa sayo si eon.. 5 kami sa loob ng eon normal ang mga bigat. 120km stable si eon. Slex, nlex, tplex..
    Dahil maliit ang gulong ni eon. Midyo mas ramdam mo ang lubak than bigger car.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    The all new celerio is well praised among reviews. Suzuki is also reliable and efficient. Parts and service sa casa are more expensive though.
    agree, pati nga Top Gear PH puring-puri sa new Celerio. we even considered getting this.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...124?ref=latest

but my friend wants the wigo (dahil sa T badge and wide availability of parts in case problem sa kotse arises). anyway, nakuha na namin ng friend ko yung Wigo last weekend. after almost 3 months of stress, haha.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    ^ Hi myas i just want to ask if your friend bought the toyota wigo in cash,in house or bank financing?coz i want to buy wigo thru bank approval..& approved nako ng bangko kaso malaki yung DP sa Bank pero mababa yung monthly..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil08048 View Post
    ^ Hi myas i just want to ask if your friend bought the toyota wigo in cash,in house or bank financing?coz i want to buy wigo thru bank approval..& approved nako ng bangko kaso malaki yung DP sa Bank pero mababa yung monthly..
    sent you a PM already.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast