- Has a steering wheel, gauges, airconditioning, a sound system
    - Requires regular maintenance
    - Needs to change its tires periodically
    - Gets wet when it rains

no need to post this, even a 5 year old kid knows this... :obvious:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xmb View Post
    isang tagay sayo .. kahit naka toyota ako...
    thanks to you xmb!...

yan ang dapat, lagi tayong cool, diba?... we are just here to help nicci anyway...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    btw, regarding the exploded civic and ignited cr-v, the hell i care! problema na ng owner at insurance yun, diba?...

asked for a critique? why do you need to have it? may awards na nga, hihingi ka pa ng critique? if you're craving for a critique TRY TO READ TOP GEAR MAGAZINE OCTOBER 2008 ISSUE, nandun ang reviews HONDA JAZZ and SUZUKI SWIFT. para naman hindi mo nasabi na ako lang ang ng praise ng honda... i didn't praise honda to high heaven, i praised honda above high heaven... :angel3:

why won't you reply like: "choose the vios because it's a toyota, buy a swift because it's a suzuki"... it's not a big deal for me. hindi kasi ako insecure na tao... :cool2:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    vios pwedeng pantaxi...
    swift cute siya...
    honda resale value pwedeng pambenta

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marcons View Post
    why won't you reply like: "choose the vios because it's a toyota, buy a swift because it's a suzuki"...
    Because things have different meanings to different people.

The first things that Honda brings to my mind are overrated cars, expensive maintenance and lousy after-sales service, so obviously the phrase "because it's a Honda" won't be a very good sales pitch to me. To you, a Honda will certainly mean the exact opposite.

For some people, the phrase "because it's a Suzuki" will mean that it's underrated; for others, it will mean that it doesn't sell as many cars as other brands, therefore parts will be a problem.

For some people, the phrase "because it's a Mitsubishi" will mean superb engineering backed by a glorious rally heritage; for others, it will mean various little problems that even numerous trips to the casa can't fix.

Would it actually kill a Honda fanboy to be a little more elaborate in his statement, instead of stubbornly asserting that his favorite car brand doesn't have to explain itself at all, just because? It's arrogant, it's stupid, and it hardly helps in making other people understand what exactly does it mean to own a Honda.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 13th, 2008 at 01:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    "Because things have different meanings to different people." - yeah, this is true. honda is good for me and not to others. so?

in the first place, i didn't ask for your reaction and i totally didn't need your reaction. why did you react on my statement which was not addressed to you? i was just helping nicci to decide. it was just my suggestion and in the end, nicci still has the final decision on which car she choose.

so what if honda is overrated in the minds of the people? it's not my problem anymore. if it's hard for you to accept the fact that people overrated honda, then make a move and educate them that honda should not be overrated. it seems like you're very much concerned with honda, if you want, you can campaign on not to overrate honda, anyway. i don't care if praising honda doesn't sound well on you, this is a forum.

"For some people, the phrase "because it's a Suzuki" will mean that it's underrated; for others, it will mean that it doesn't sell as many cars as other brands, therefore parts will be a problem. "

honestly, i won't mind what others think. i'm not fond of gossips.

"For some people, the phrase "because it's a Mitsubishi" will mean superb engineering backed by a glorious rally heritage; for others, it will mean various little problems that even numerous trips to the casa can't fix."

casa is not the only shop which can fix your car problems nor the best shop to fix your car.

why are you so concerned on what other people think? aktibista ka ba?

btw, did you read the title of the thread? nicci needs help. nicci doesn't need reactions, she needs suggestions.
    Last edited by marcons; November 13th, 2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: added infos...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    .. maganda neto punta ka both dealer toyota and honda tapos sakyan mo i feel mo kung ano kaya maganda para sayo .. kunin mo ang sa gusto mo... wag ka padadala sa sinasabi ng tao dito.. gawin mo lang batayan mga suggesetion dito... kung ano urge ng sarili mo dun ka! walang makakapigil sayo! ... closed niyo na to!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *xmb - meron kasing iba diyan na kahit hindi ka naninira sa ibang brands, ikaw pa ang sira-an. nagsuggest nga lang ako kay nicci, meron pang nag rereact at hindi talaga nakatulong kay nicci yung mga reactions. parang hindi mga professionals. why not suggest their favorite brands, diba? haaay, ang mga tao talaga...

anyway, a lot of people in the business world have the attitude of making negative comments/feed backs on it's competitors and this is against on business ethics. the right thing to do is talk honestly on the products you're selling rather than making your competitors' products worse.

i hope all of us have this on mind:"i'll mind my favorite brand and please mind your favorite brand."

*nicci - pasenxa ka na, sobrang OT na talaga kami dito and i'm acting bad. sorry for it, i was just suggesting in the first place. as what xmb said, better test drive the cars that is in your list.

MARCONS OUT . . .

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ... marcons .. stop na you cannot please everybody kasi naman may kanya kanya tayong pag iisip at ugali..
    .... inputs lang naman hinihingi kaya dapat sabhin lang ang dapat wa na kung anu ano pa..
    .... peace po sa lahat ... lapit na christmas...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Would it actually kill a Honda fanboy to be a little more elaborate in his statement, instead of stubbornly asserting that his favorite car brand doesn't have to explain itself at all, just because? It's arrogant, it's stupid, and it hardly helps in making other people understand what exactly does it mean to own a Honda.
    hey hey hey, stop right there homeboy! are you trying to say something?

im a honda fan and i do those comments. try saying that to my face!

HELP! suzuki swift, honda jazz or toyota vios?