New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    [SIZE=3]H[SIZE=2]I! im planning to buy a new car. Im interested in buying suzuki swift.. but im also thinking of waiting for the new honda jazz.. or should i get a sedan na lang? kaya lang my budget is tight, so if ever, im thinking of toyota vios. help! im really confused.. which is better, suzuki swift, honda jazz or vios? thank you so much![/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i may ask, how much is your budget? and how long will you keep the car? and how will you use it? daily drives? fully loaded all the time?
    zuk swift is such a nice car. although, imho, the jazz would be the most spacious among them. but if you need a separate trunk, dun ka na sa Vios.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    im a female law student.. il be using it for school sana. iv heard good reviews sa swift.. dunno bout the new jazz.. vios is within their price range.. my budget is mga max of 800k lang. thanks for the reply!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    parang nakareply na ko dito.

(copy paste)

with the choices... ill go for the swift if you dont mind the resale value... DOHC engine in a small car... damn!

eto lang konting flaws ive seen... you cant put more load sa electronics kasi hindi kakayanin ng alternator... another is dapat 95 octane rating ang gas niya... which means expensive v-power.

jazz... if you can wait for the next batch to come and be ready for a possible long wait list... then its ok lalo na for the FC.

if you compare it to the vios... hands down na ko sa swift...

also if you can streach your budget to 810K, then ill go for the civic FD!

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    hahaha! yep.. sorry.. excited mag-post! thanks archie!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    P800K, sayang konti konting na lang I might suggest a Civic na sana... But for this choices, I am definitely waiting for the new Jazz before even attempting to make a choice. Afterwards, mas magiging claro na choices mo. I don't like the Vios among the 3 but with high fuel prices sometimes it can be the better alternative.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Jazz 1.3 iDSi is perfect. Only problem is semi-hard seats.

The Swift 1.5 or the Jazz 1.5 if you're looking for more excitement.

The Vios 1.3 if you need a little more rear seat and trunk space, the Yaris for the great rear seats. (The Vios 1.5 or Yaris 1.5 just aren't as much fun to drive as the other two... )

Check out everything at the dealership before deciding, ask for test drives. Then choose accordingly. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    y don't you try po ung bago ng Chevrolet ung avea hatchback nla same lng din un ng jazz or piccanto po ang price nya nag rrange sa 735k ata if im not mistaken..

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    im a female law student.. il be using it for school sana. iv heard good reviews sa swift.. dunno bout the new jazz.. vios is within their price range.. my budget is mga max of 800k lang. thanks for the reply!
    A future Attorney! Are you going to pursue an specialized degrees in law? Anyway, lets go back to topic. For me, it is more logical kung doon muna sa mas mura dahil student kapa lang naman and much needed money for your studies is more important. When you start earning money as an Attorney, get yourself a BIM'R or BEN'Z.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    hehehe! one year to go before i take the bar.. hopefully in ten years time (haaay..that long..) i can get myself a better car.. a luxurious one if fortunate enough.. hehe!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
HELP! suzuki swift, honda jazz or toyota vios?