New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi Guys! Peugoet have a big discount on RCBC bank financing and will end up this Aug 31. is this car really good and reliable? any other suggestion or feedbacks regarding on this one?

Please see link for the discount: A FRENCH MASTERPIECE AWAITS.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by idolzyp View Post
    Hi Guys! Peugoet have a big discount on RCBC bank financing and will end up this Aug 31. is this car really good and reliable? any other suggestion or feedbacks regarding on this one?

Please see link for the discount: A FRENCH MASTERPIECE AWAITS.
    go for it. diesel ito, matipid. kilala naman peugeot for their diesel engines.

ang mga drawback mo lang: 1) di kilala ang peugeot sa pinas, 2) since di kilala, yung resale value mababa if you only plan to use it for a few years. pero kung matagal naman ang gamit, i don't think resale value will be a consideration.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    First time to buy and drive po.. Gagamitin ko araw2 sa office at baka sa Grab/Uber.
    I was attracted from its FC from http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indus...00013-20160614 mukang convincing naman.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Buying is the first part, owning and keeping it is a bigger consideration.

If you want to buy a car to be driven daily, you have to consider its reliability, its maintainability, and the availability of parts.

Since you are a first time buyer, I suggest you consider a model which is more mainstream. Peugeot is a good French brand but it may not offer the same level of support compared to the Asian brands.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Buying is the first part, owning and keeping it is a bigger consideration.

If you want to buy a car to be driven daily, you have to consider its reliability, its maintainability, and the availability of parts.

Since you are a first time buyer, I suggest you consider a model which is more mainstream. Peugeot is a good French brand but it may not offer the same level of support compared to the Asian brands.
    Yah your correct thats why I have some other options too in mind.

Please help me decide which one got the best FC, fun to drive, looks and best MT transmission for each below budget category?

700k-800k Budget
    Mazda 2 S Sedan MT
    Honda City E MT
    Jazz V MT

800k-900k
    Toyota C.Altis 1.6 G MT
    Nissan Sylphy 1.6 MT
    Hyundai Elantra GL 1.6 MT

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Word of the wise.

When in Asia, stay away from anything French that has 4 wheels.

Road test both Altis and Sylphy.

Then decide.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *idolzyp - the Sylphy and Altis are good buys for something below 1M for an MT car. Mitsubishi is still selling the Lancer EX 1.6L MT so it might be another option. The new Elantra looks good but there are a few horror stories regarding the horrendous PMS prices charged by Hyundai dealerships.

*lowslowbenz - I remember the TopGear episode where Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard trashed some Peugeot cars. They have nothing good to say about the models back then.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What about the Mazda 3 brah?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    What about the Mazda 3 brah?
    Looks like he wants an MT brah.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Grabe Peugeot na M/T pa. Pang-apo nasa tuhod ang mana nyan sa walang bibili sa second hand market

Kinakawa ng mga ayala at rcbc, ang mga manggawa tsk tsk . Luring them into big discounts eh yun naman talaga value ng car na yun in the first place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast