New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i'll go for altis. fuel efficient, stable at high speed, ample torque especially pag akyatan.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i Tested the Vios kanina ok sana sya..kaso sobrang liit mukang tatlo sa likod eh sikip na . Also tried the altis ok din kaso laking mahal nya sa lancer hmmmm mukang di kaya nang budget

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It seems you have brand loyalty for the Lancer (we used to have the "itlog" and "pizza" also). Given your budget, I'd also consider the Lancer. Mukhang nasisikipan ka sa Vios, so malamang maliliitan ka rin sa Jazz. Altis is the reliable benchmark but its kinda aging. My two cents worth...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They're not selling much Lancers, baka bigyan ka ng good deal.

Wala na din atang 1.3-1.5liter segment na sasakyan ang Mitsubishi kaya medyo mahina sa sales.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Otep... R u Otep from KOtse.com before na member nang diesel club? Anyway kumusta na pare...

Nagugulat lang ako kaso sobrang rare nang naka Bagong lancer ngayn sa daan. I mean they released that new face 2004 pa and until now ganun pa rin itsura nya with a very few modification pero wala talaga ako masyado makita sa daan... kaya tuloy iniisip ko na baka may problema yung release nilang yun kaya wala masyado bumili...

Anyway im a lancer user for 6 year GLXi Model 95.. and didnt have a problem with it..but its time to let go and buy a new one masakit mang tanggapin ehehehe..

Yes di na nag labas ang lancer nang 1.5 and 1.3 actually yung MX, GLS, GLX at GL lahat sila 4G18 1.6 makina pinagkaiba lang nang High end mx sa lowest end na GL eh features sa loob at accesories and thats it...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I think mitsubishi is your choice.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Actually parang ganun nga.. I started this thread because like what i just said i noticed kokonti talaga ang nakikitaan ko nang naka Mitsu sa road..Thats why gusto ko may option.. I wanna know baka may problema na mitsubishi ngayn.. I drove my GLXi for 6 years and didnt have a problem with it and with very low maintenance.. I also drove a Toyota Big body XL bago ako mag mitsubishi... so i experienced both worlds.. Also the toyota didnt let me down...

Ayaw ko namang mag focus sa MItsubishi lang although mas malakas sa akin ang Mitsu...Also ayaw ko din mag sisi sa huli as this is a big move for me selling my old car and buying a new one...

Anyway thanks for your help guys.. If you guys know any known issues with the new lancer please do tell.

Thanks again

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    even with the movie FF2 wala naging epekto sales ng lancer dito. I dont believe there are issues. yun lang talaga hindi sya maganda for most people. if I have 700k, I'd choose city.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    different people have different taste, as you can read through all the people posted here... take the time to visit the dealership of the mentioned vehicle, smell and feel the car... seat in the driver's side, and passenger side of the car (both front and back).

ask for a test drive... i'm sure majority of the dealership will oblige.

then decide for yourself since its your money and you'll be the one using the car...

okay

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i used to own both lancer and Altis 1.6J before; Lancer, lakas sa gas, kalampagin.

Altis, roomy, very comfortable, tipid sa gas and it looks good although bilis din bumigay ng shocks sa harapan.

but still over all performance for me, i will go for Altis.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help me choose please..