New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by robgowild View Post
    Forester is also my choice if I will be the one to buy. Pero considering yung maintenance cost and parts I will go with the Fortuner or Montero Sport. They are also very comfortable ride.
    personally gusto ko yung fortuner since yun yung gamit ko madalas if may outing kami ng friend ko. but malakas din appeal ng montero sakin....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Pang-gulo lang bro. Para sakin Forester na o Rav4, pang binata kasi ang dating. Hahaha. Ang Fort at MS pang family car talaga ang dating sakin eh.

Just my 2 cents
    same. if mura lang maintenance and part ng subaru i will go for it without any doubt. tsaka if mura din ang presyo ng octane 95 na gas hahah

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    I am satisfied with my 2010 GLS Montero AT. Averages 9km/liter city driving Sucat-Makati via SLEX. Never pa along tinirik mask I as Baja.
    totoo bang mas mabilis magka black smoke sa montero?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Adding "Enjoyment" in the specs mean the thrill of the drive.

A bit more budget nets you the Forester xt and the WRX, & Toyota's FT Cruiser. But if limited to 1.7M, it's got to be the GT86 or the Genesis Coupe. Gray market Velosters are also within that price point.

Also, curious as to why select the mid variants for your list, whereas you could go all the way with the TOTL 4X4 versions of them, allowing you to "enjoy" a bit of off-road action.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And you forgot the Trailblazer LTZ

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Matipid naman yung Forester for a gas-fed CUV. Di nalalayo sa konsumo ng 1.6.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    And you forgot the Trailblazer LTZ
    Not fan of american suv's eh. Although thought of including it to the list but the price tag is a bit off

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Adding "Enjoyment" in the specs mean the thrill of the drive.

A bit more budget nets you the Forester xt and the WRX, & Toyota's FT Cruiser. But if limited to 1.7M, it's got to be the GT86 or the Genesis Coupe. Gray market Velosters are also within that price point.

Also, curious as to why select the mid variants for your list, whereas you could go all the way with the TOTL 4X4 versions of them, allowing you to "enjoy" a bit of off-road action.
    i think medyo mahihirapan ako sumakay and lumabas sa GT86 since 6'1 ako. plus madalas kami nagkakaroon ng biglaang gala ng mga friends and officemates ko so preferable SUV

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tall driver,
    Lots of Friends,
    Joyride,
    Comfort,
    Style,
    Utility at work, school
    Economy...

What you need is a van. Grand starex in vgt, HiAce Grandia seem the best fit for your needs

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsurr View Post
    i think medyo mahihirapan ako sumakay and lumabas sa GT86 since 6'1 ako. plus madalas kami nagkakaroon ng biglaang gala ng mga friends and officemates ko so preferable SUV
    Pasok pala sa budget mo 4x4 na SUV. Yun na lang kunin mo. Matpid, madali maintenance, pang-harabas at matibay pa.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast