New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    papano ka masasanay sa manual, e, ayaw mo namang magsanay..
    4 in the back? no locally sourced car can do that comfortably.. unless you count the 4th body lying down over the three.. you don;t want a car.. get a van... bakit, nag-prisinta ka na bang maging school bus owner na, bus driver pa?
    and if it easily floods in your area, perhaps you better get a diesel.. auv na lang kaya?
    and who in his right mind would want to tempt fate by doing 160 in star..?
    gosh.. if you were my son, i'd get you an air-cooled vw..
    heh heh.
    but seriously..

Let me change the "not sanay" to uncomfortable. My everyday car is a civic sir and my father lets me drive his montero during floody times ( pls. Dont hate me ). Doesnt mean na i asked if pwde yung apat sa likod is like im going to have 4pers sa likod everyday, in case of lang po naman.

And also it doesnt mean that i asked if its stable at 160 is like im also gonna do it, i just want to know on what has better stability in case of worst scenarios. Cause para tingin ko sa jazz is masyado syang maliit at baka nakakatakot pag nalampasan ng malalaking sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This is somewhat true so consider them as the small but big ones. Really?! Haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    4 persons at the back? ... kawawa kotse mo nyan partner!

Pero if its 4 Hot Girls ... pwedeng-pwede! .. :naughty2:
    This is somewhat true so consider them as the small but big ones. Really?! Haha

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    but why do you want to change your civic? if this is the bug-eye civic, then i tell you this is arguably one of the best models to come out of honda's factories..
    so why do you want to change?
    is it "the seaweed is always greener on the other side of the lake" syndrome?
    (hey, i'll let you in on a little secret: college girls LOVE pristine air-cooled VWs..)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mukang taga LS to si TS ah. Tama ba ako sir?
    Naka SiR pa! OMG!

I vote for the jazz on this one. And since bibigyan ka ni daddy ng car (or papahiramin), mas maganda na yung top of the line. At the same time, para naman din yan sa family.
    Hindi naman ata nagkakalayo ng price yung dalawa. (didnt research on this,tingin ko lang naman).
    Sir Botchi of TGP also said na spacious naman yung jazz, specially the boot and the 2nd row.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but why do you want to change your civic? if this is the bug-eye civic, then i tell you this is arguably one of the best models to come out of honda's factories..
    so why do you want to change?
    is it "the seaweed is always greener on the other side of the lake" syndrome?
    (hey, i'll let you in on a little secret: college girls LOVE pristine air-cooled VWs..)

it indeed is a good car, but i really dont find that car practical, first, its not fuel efficient, more on the thirsty side, second, i dont want to be given an impression of "mayabang yan kasi naka-SiR yan" eh im a very reserved person pa naman when it comes to driving and lastly, walang araw na hindi sumayad yung kotse ko sa infamous elevated kanto's ng taft.

are you referring to the 1940s beetle? Cause my dad was offering me a VW beetle, its 2004 model po yata. Kaso dont know if its a good car.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babynos01 View Post
    Mukang taga LS to si TS ah. Tama ba ako sir?
    Naka SiR pa! OMG!

I vote for the jazz on this one. And since bibigyan ka ni daddy ng car (or papahiramin), mas maganda na yung top of the line. At the same time, para naman din yan sa family.
    Hindi naman ata nagkakalayo ng price yung dalawa. (didnt research on this,tingin ko lang naman).
    Sir Botchi of TGP also said na spacious naman yung jazz, specially the boot and the 2nd row.
    I studied in LS nung HS ako, pero benilde po ako ngayon eh. Yes, i read that also, i really need a spacious cabin/trunk because of the house models that i make.

How about focus ambiente sedan? Is it good too?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    4kms away from home ka lang, like what you said, and you only go to your home town once a week or every weekends. You also said na reserved type of person ka. If I were you na problem mo ang fuel cost, why not just commute and leave your SiR sa bahay at ilabas mo lang ang sasakyan every weekends? IMO lang kasi, sayang yun gas kung 4kms away from school ka lang.

Pero kung talagang gusto mo ng isang bagong sasakyan, Altis ako. Downside lang ng Altis, kinda more expensive, but you get more space. Jazz is good at maganda din bihisan. If you worry on stability at high speeds, ok naman din ang Jazz. Dami kong nakakasabay na ganito sa NLEX na kabibilis tumakbo.

If ever, why not add these cars to your list:
    Hyundai Elantra
    Lancer EX MX
    Suzuki Swift

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Corolla ka na lang bro! Hehehe.
    Minsan nakakatamad din mag drive ng car pag papasok sa school lalo pag traffic. Lalo na rin pag malaki ang ride mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    4kms away from home ka lang, like what you said, and you only go to your home town once a week or every weekends. You also said na reserved type of person ka. If I were you na problem mo ang fuel cost, why not just commute and leave your SiR sa bahay at ilabas mo lang ang sasakyan every weekends? IMO lang kasi, sayang yun gas kung 4kms away from school ka lang.

Pero kung talagang gusto mo ng isang bagong sasakyan, Altis ako. Downside lang ng Altis, kinda more expensive, but you get more space. Jazz is good at maganda din bihisan. If you worry on stability at high speeds, ok naman din ang Jazz. Dami kong nakakasabay na ganito sa NLEX na kabibilis tumakbo.

If ever, why not add these cars to your list:
    Hyundai Elantra
    Lancer EX MX
    Suzuki Swift

Wala pong route dun sa place ko eh.

Actually lahat po yan type ko, my father wants the lancer but i kind of dont like its bareness esp. the glx variant. Sa elantra gusto ng mom ko, but hindi type ng dad ko, so i thought na baka mukha syang pang babae lang. Swift.expensive.cramped seats.uninspiring interior.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast