New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    i would go for the sportivo among the 3!it looks good, has a lot of leg room, built in dvd for entertainment especially if you have kids, a back up camera & sensor,has a powerful & i would say fuel efficient engine but, true, emits much more noise than the adventure & innova. on the road, it's quite bumpy...the innova has a more comfortable ride but it doesn't go well with the looks. the adventure on the other hand lacks the space...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gmgsport View Post
    i would go for the sportivo among the 3!it looks good, has a lot of leg room, built in dvd for entertainment especially if you have kids, a back up camera & sensor,has a powerful & i would say fuel efficient engine but, true, emits much more noise than the adventure & innova. on the road, it's quite bumpy...the innova has a more comfortable ride but it doesn't go well with the looks. the adventure on the other hand lacks the space...

Engine of the Crosswind isn't powerful at all.

Of the 3, I would pick the most modern vehicle (Innova). It has good space in all 3 rows. DVD entertainment can easily be added to any vehicle and so are back up cameras and sensor. It's obvious that the innova is the better overall car compared to the other 2. And is much safer too. It may not look as macho as the Sportivo but the Sportivo is really just an old body with accessories here and there. IMO, it looks dated already

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai View Post
    hsc183,

There are a lot of developments na dito sa mga choices ko. Heto na ang ranking ko based sa mga new inputs:

1. Innova: (new entry) 80%
    2. Everest: 75% [fell down by -15% tapos nag gain ng +5% from previous rating]
    3. Adventure: 72.5% [dropped by 5% due to weak engine]
    4. Sportivo: 70% status quo
    5. Sorento: removed from list due to seating capacity [5 seater lang]

details ng comment nasa Car Comparison: What AUV/SUV...
    Previous ranking:
    1. Everest 85% [Cool choice siguro, pero back to basics ang accessories]
    2. Adventure 77.5% [ok pa naman sana]
    3. Sorento 75% [5 seater lang pala sya]
    4. Sportivo 70% [sayang, type ko pa naman ito. but its worth naman to give it up kung puro "form" na lang at walang "substance" ang vehicle. ehehehe

Yung bagong Everest na MT ba eh malambot na ang clutch. Nakapagdrive ako nung luma na Everest sobrang tigas ng clutch aayawan mo talaga. Doblehin mo pa yung tigas nung sa Adventure

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Innova kung gas variant e maayos. Been in one many times and admittedly rides and seats better than my Adventure. Yun lang at kung lagi kang mag-isa na nagda-drive, feel na feel mo pagiging "alone". He he...ang maganda sa Adventure e yung pagiging value for money niya. Never pretended to be a modern car except for some needed amenities.

Yes, it's a bit narrow, but I find its narrowness a plus though. Many times na niya akong nailusot sa trapik and gitgitan where no other AUV/SUV dared to follow lest sumabit sila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    adventure is owning innova and sportivo when it comes to sales dami ko nakikita for registration na advie bat kaya??? my vote will be for sportivo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    double post

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ okay kasi ang pricing ng Adventure. Sa family nga namin mostly Adventure ang sasakyan. Pero my vote goes to innova siya kasi pinaka modern among the 3

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Yung bagong Everest na MT ba eh malambot na ang clutch. Nakapagdrive ako nung luma na Everest sobrang tigas ng clutch aayawan mo talaga. Doblehin mo pa yung tigas nung sa Adventure
    Gen 3 owner here...never had any problems with my clutch..even wifey likes driving it now

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
help: diesel sportivo, innova or adventure?