New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    sayang pa kasi yung magiging sakay mo sa innova G,imbis na 3 passenger sa 2nd row eh magiging dalawa lang maisasakay mo sa V kasi captain seat nga.

baka kaya pa mag 4 passenger sa 2nd row ng G kung mapapayat ang nakasakay

- wala na po issue yung d4d simula halos nung 2nd Generation . tsaka basta alaga sa maintenance ,Ok ang sasakyan . ;)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sir Dct,

I see. Aun, nagandahan lang kasi ako sa looks ng interior ng V. Also, wanted to try leather seats. Kasi mahal din kung ipapakabit outside.

Mas comfortable po ang montero compared sa innova? Kasi concern ko din ung comfort, kasi medyo seniors ang mga kasama namin. hehe..
    Also, if ipapasok ko sa option ang montero, kaya bang magkasya dun lets say balikbayan box? (kaya ba 2, sa innova kasya siguro? hehe d ko din alam)

Thanks for the quick responses guys. Hehe. Parang chat lang. =)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    sayang pa kasi yung magiging sakay mo sa innova G,imbis na 3 passenger sa 2nd row eh magiging dalawa lang maisasakay mo sa V kasi captain seat nga.

baka kaya pa mag 4 passenger sa 2nd row ng G kung mapapayat ang nakasakay

- wala na po issue yung d4d simula halos nung 2nd Generation . tsaka basta alaga sa maintenance ,Ok ang sasakyan . ;)
    Thanks sir. Habol ko naman po sa captain seat is comfort, para relax parents ko. hehe. Pero consider ko din po ung G.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba58 View Post
    Sir Dct,

I see. Aun, nagandahan lang kasi ako sa looks ng interior ng V. Also, wanted to try leather seats. Kasi mahal din kung ipapakabit outside.

Mas comfortable po ang montero compared sa innova? Kasi concern ko din ung comfort, kasi medyo seniors ang mga kasama namin. hehe..
    Also, if ipapasok ko sa option ang montero, kaya bang magkasya dun lets say balikbayan box? (kaya ba 2, sa innova kasya siguro? hehe d ko din alam)

Thanks for the quick responses guys. Hehe. Parang chat lang. =)
    yes. kasya naman yun. fold flat naman ang 3rd row seat ng montero unlike innova na pataas ang fold (di ko alam tawag. hehe) same price range na kasi ang innova V sa base model ng montero e. yes mas comfortable pero mas mataas ang montero so baka mas mahirap. although may step board naman

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    yes. kasya naman yun. fold flat naman ang 3rd row seat ng montero unlike innova na pataas ang fold (di ko alam tawag. hehe) same price range na kasi ang innova V sa base model ng montero e. yes mas comfortable pero mas mataas ang montero so baka mas mahirap. although may step board naman
    Happy New Year!

Buhayin ko lang ulet.

Tanong ko lang po. Mga nasa magkano po kaya estimate price for PMS ng Innova V (1k, 5k, 10k,..) and Montero, Fortuner, and the likes?

For comparison purposes lang kasi we have been also considering if we can get an SUV na lang. Eyeing on Santa Fe M/T or Trail kaso with the feedbacks and comments here regarding their service and maintenance (3 months or void warranty), parang wag na lang. hehe. Pero sabi nga nila, takutan lang yan.

THanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    If its Innova vs. Montero

Given the importance you place on passenger comfort, you should definitely go for the Innova bec its really more comfortable to ride (less choppy) and it has a more spacious legroom and headroom. Bec. its leaning more towards offroad purposes, Montero has unsurprisingly little headroom and legroom due to compromises made for such purposes. Third row seating is also much more comfortable and spacious than the Montero. In terms of cargo space, Innova also has more space vertically but horizontal space is a bit compromised bec. of the folded sideways third row.

If its Innova G or V.

I admit V's leather captain chairs look really nice. BUT I would hate the maintenance involved in making preserving their good looks. Beige leather is a dirt magnet esp. for those who don't wear clean pants into their Innova. You need to clean and moisturize the leather otherwise it would develop cracks (or wrinkles). The V also carries one less passenger. So, I would go for G variant bec. of the easier to maintain cloth upholstery (just put on the dealer's free seat cover) and the ability to ferry 8 passengers (incl driver).

Actually if its me, I would happily settle for an E variant. It has most of the power features. E's Gray interior color makes it easy to hide all the dirt that easily shows up on the beige interior of the G or V.

If its Innova vs. Forester 2012-13. (No clue on the 2012 CRV).

In terms of spaciousness, Innova is still more spacious a bit in the passenger and cargo area.

What I like about the Forester is the handling. It does not understeer as much as the Innova and definitely does not lean (or body roll) when attacking corners. There is lots of confidence in cornering and not nervous like the Innova (of course, this is probably not important to most people). Forester also passed stringent USA crash tests and is equipped with the most complete airbag setup (driver, passenger, curtain, side, etc...). Not to mention the huge sunroof.
    Last edited by number001; January 4th, 2013 at 12:22 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    If its Innova vs. Montero

Given the importance you place on passenger comfort, you should definitely go for the Innova bec its really more comfortable to ride (less choppy) and it has a more spacious legroom and headroom. Bec. its leaning more towards offroad purposes, Montero has unsurprisingly little headroom and legroom due to compromises made for such purposes. Third row seating is also much more comfortable and spacious than the Montero. In terms of cargo space, Innova also has more space vertically but horizontal space is a bit compromised bec. of the folded sideways third row.

If its Innova G or V.

I admit V's leather captain chairs look really nice. BUT I would hate the maintenance involved in making preserving their good looks. Beige leather is a dirt magnet esp. for those who don't wear clean pants into their Innova. You need to clean and moisturize the leather otherwise it would develop cracks (or wrinkles). The V also carries one less passenger. So, I would go for G variant bec. of the easier to maintain cloth upholstery (just put on the dealer's free seat cover) and the ability to ferry 8 passengers (incl driver).

Actually if its me, I would happily settle for an E variant. It has most of the power features. E's Gray interior color makes it easy to hide all the dirt that easily shows up on the beige interior of the G or V.

If its Innova vs. Forester 2012-13. (No clue on the 2012 CRV).

In terms of spaciousness, Innova is still more spacious a bit in the passenger and cargo area.

What I like about the Forester is the handling. It does not understeer as much as the Innova and definitely does not lean (or body roll) when attacking corners. There is lots of confidence in cornering and not nervous like the Innova (of course, this is probably not important to most people). Forester also passed stringent USA crash tests and is equipped with the most complete airbag setup (driver, passenger, curtain, side, etc...). Not to mention the huge sunroof.

Thanks sir for your inputs.

Medyo magulo na nga ang choices kasi ngayon pumasok na din sa options namin ang santa fe MT at trailblazer at (Montero at Fort).

What I consider as Cons sa Innova are:

- Old model na, against sa new look santa fe or trail (ipasok na din ang montero at fortuner). As we are to use this car for about as long as it can serve us. Hindi kami palit ng palit unless maisipan namin in the long run. Also amazed with the FC of Santa Fe and Trail based on the threads here. Although leaning ako towards sa Santa Fe (MT nga lang).
    - As you have said, mas gusto ko sana ang flat pag na-fold and 3rd row to maximize space. Ideal kasi to sa amin since conditional ang use ng 3rd row, kapag umuuwi lang ang relatives namin.

Ang Pros
    - siempre mas mura lalo kung G variant, mas malaki ilalayo sa presyo ng SUV
    - maintenance, mas mura malamang. And lastly,
    - Toyota sia (unlike sa hyundai na may issue sa services at 3 month rule ng HARI)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    kung ako lang, since innova ang base mo. parang masyado na malayo yung ibang SUV except non-vgt montero e. pero kung kaya ng budget ang mga trailblazer, fortuner, santa fe, dun na ako. malayong malayo ang performance, features sa innova. pero kung hindi kaya, sa non-vgt montero ako. almost same price pero mas higher category since pasok din naman sa requirements mo

and also, walang M/T yung santa fe. well as of now. hindi natin alam for the next few months

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    kung ako lang, since innova ang base mo. parang masyado na malayo yung ibang SUV except non-vgt montero e. pero kung kaya ng budget ang mga trailblazer, fortuner, santa fe, dun na ako. malayong malayo ang performance, features sa innova. pero kung hindi kaya, sa non-vgt montero ako. almost same price pero mas higher category since pasok din naman sa requirements mo

and also, walang M/T yung santa fe. well as of now. hindi natin alam for the next few months
    Yes sir, weighing pa if kaya talaga kumuha ng SUV against sa Innova. Main reason lang why pumasok ang SUV sa option is that parang more value for money in my opinion, considering na may mga lumabas na all new talaga na models. (Looks, features, flexibility, pabor lahat sa SUV). Kaya gusto ko din makita ang PMS costs nila for comparison.

As for the MT Santa Fe, I have consulted an SA and he said that he will update me when it will come out.

We will also visit each option to really see them. =)

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba58 View Post
    Yes sir, weighing pa if kaya talaga kumuha ng SUV against sa Innova. Main reason lang why pumasok ang SUV sa option is that parang more value for money in my opinion, considering na may mga lumabas na all new talaga na models. (Looks, features, flexibility, pabor lahat sa SUV). Kaya gusto ko din makita ang PMS costs nila for comparison.

As for the MT Santa Fe, I have consulted an SA and he said that he will update me when it will come out.

We will also visit each option to really see them. =)

Thanks.
    and also test drive them

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help on Choosing the right vehicle for our needs.